[PCCL 2010] Feedback Thread

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yep, all of those three are easy suggestions that have been on the back burner for a while. Here, let me make a list:

1. Commentary on wicket balls.
  2. Switch to active tab in live games.
  3. Add most recent commentary to summary page.
  4. Ability to save line-ups, bowling orders.

By the way, I think I'll be implementing the database copy method regardless. The current method is very finicky and hacky and not ideal.

I'll update this list with more suggestions as they come in.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there a way to somehow be able to read the game from the beginning, without knowing the result - like for FC games we have now.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
We should play "Super6" during mid season break. Every core team will have 2 teams, WW A, WW B, BB A, BB B, and so on.

I guess you will need to find a different sim thingi for that?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
If the commentary is added to the summary page, it be better if the commentary was upside down (like cricinfo's summary page), newest at the top. Would make it easier to follow.

One minor thing, on the full scorecard, it doesn't show who won the toss. Toss is blank.

Also, on the website, some links are broken. It will be good if they are fixed, like the statistics link.. it can link to the tournament selection screen, and once clicked, it would go straight to the Stats tab. (if the implementation is not time consuming).

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There aren't catches or stumping on the stats page. There are columns but they're not filled in

Chewie

BCCI President
Are the FC match rating changes based on posts in the FC match threads or all match threads?

(though I'm pleased that I'm in the top10 and my idea was taken into consideration :))

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
They're based on all match threads because the sample size was too small, otherwise, and we'd probably have ended up with very strong bowlers and very weak batsmen.

Likewise, the OD ratings will be based on all match threads up to FC Round 9 (so everyone has a chance to boost their numbers with the current match).

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Are the FC match rating changes based on posts in the FC match threads or all match threads?

(though I'm pleased that I'm in the top10 and my idea was taken into consideration :))

Did you suggest that only individual players get average upgrades? I suggested using the match thread unless I missed a post before mine.

PCCL Inactivity

All in all a good idea. :D I'm in the top 10 as well. Yuss!

BTW, sohum: Can you reveal what the base averages were before the changes?

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
They're based on all match threads because the sample size was too small, otherwise, and we'd probably have ended up with very strong bowlers and very weak batsmen.

Likewise, the OD ratings will be based on all match threads up to FC Round 9 (so everyone has a chance to boost their numbers with the current match).

I saw that you had Callum Gray (CG123) down as having no posts in the match threads, when he has had a number of posts - two in the most recent OD thread. Just thought you might want to check that

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Did you suggest that only individual players get average upgrades? I suggested using the match thread unless I missed a post before mine.

PCCL Inactivity

All in all a good idea. :D I'm in the top 10 as well. Yuss!

BTW, sohum: Can you reveal what the base averages were before the changes?

Nah I suggested it through VM after he made his announcement that it was to be based on team posts rather than individual ones

Chewie

BCCI President
dw he's informed me that the only match threads he's posted in are the most recent game and the preseason games :p

Users who are viewing this thread