Player attributes list?

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
So, I had a quick search and couldn't find anything, but I'm wondering if anybody knows yet what the physical attributes actually affect? (Aerobic fitness etc..)

I have a vague idea what the more obvious ones do, but if anybody could fill in some of the gaps, and tell me what they do exactly, it would be much appreciated.

If this "list" does already exist somewhere I'd be grateful for some direction.

Cheers.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
So, I had a quick search and couldn't find anything, but I'm wondering if anybody knows yet what the physical attributes actually affect? (Aerobic fitness etc..)

I have a vague idea what the more obvious ones do, but if anybody could fill in some of the gaps, and tell me what they do exactly, it would be much appreciated.

If this "list" does already exist somewhere I'd be grateful for some direction.

Cheers.

If you list them I will try and explain them for you.

Believe

Club Captain
  • Acceleration - Self explanatory
  • Aerobic Fitness - What does this affect in gameplay?
  • Agility - I'm assuming only used for diving/close catches
  • Anaerobic Fitness - What does this affect in gameplay?
  • Anticipation - Affects catching? Possibly only behind the bat, or in close? And maybe an effect on timing the ball whilst batting?
  • Arm Speed - I'm assuming affects throwing, and possibly bowling speed? But I wonder if it also affects hand speed whilst batting.
  • Catching - I don't know what this does at all. /sarcasm
  • Consistency - I know what it means, but what does it actually do in-game?
  • Run Speed - Self explanatory.
  • Strength - Helps with hitting boundaries, and especially bigger sixes, but also throwing/bowling speed?
  • Throw Accuracy - Self explanatory.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
  • Aerobic Fitness - What does this affect in gameplay?
  • Anaerobic Fitness - What does this affect in gameplay?
These two have an effect on how quickly players become tired, most noticeable with the bowlers. One of them has an affect on how quickly bowling speeds drop but cannot remember which, aerobic I guess.
  • Anticipation - Affects catching? Possibly only behind the bat, or in close? And maybe an effect on timing the ball whilst batting? Has a large influence with batting and how well the AI play the line and length as well as catching. Setting it quite low for keepers stops them diving in front of the slips to take catches but too low will mean they will get out easily while batting.
  • Arm Speed - I'm assuming affects throwing, and possibly bowling speed? But I wonder if it also affects hand speed whilst batting. Definitely bowling and throwing speed and as you say possibly hand speed for batting. Also hand speed for wicket keepers.
  • Consistency - I know what it means, but what does it actually do in-game? Consistency in hitting the ball while batting. As you say it is the consistency in how well batsmen hit/time the ball.
  • Strength - Helps with hitting boundaries, and especially bigger sixes, but also throwing/bowling speed? Throwing distance as well as the distance gained from shots.
  • Throw Accuracy - Self explanatory. May also have an affect on AI bowling.
I hope that helps, I haven't played the game in a couple of months now so I may have missed a couple of points.

Believe

Club Captain
That makes quite a bit of sense, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread