Player Discussion

Ryan123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeh he is a wicketkeeper for me in icc 2006.I use him as pitch hitter.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Hahaha ponting bowls offspin because i remember in the ashes 2005 he was bowling swing
He actually does a bit of both. He used to open the bowling back in his Mowbray days, but since getting into the Australian team seems to have worked on off-spin bowling.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Ive heard that when he was a young batter in the academy he bowled offspin and was quite effective
And he's not the worst as a part-time keeper. Seriously, the man can do anything. Ask Peter Senior or whoever it was that said he could go well on the professional golf circuit.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I heard hes beaten a few pro's and he could have done football(soccer) could have done golf and done cricket. Choosing soccer would have been wiser!!

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Mal Loye has been doing fantastic for me, as has Simon Marshall. Although Loye is on course to score thousands this season in FC alone. He has done well in OD too and the only unfortunate thing is that he is doing(probably) too well and could rekindle his international dream and career and could unfortunately not play as many games as I hope for My Lancashire team. He's a legend in his own right.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Use him on 3 bars all the time(Unless chasing then move up to 5, and if chasing an incredible score move to 7) and he should do pretty well at 3-5. Top notch batsmen for me.

myousufans

School Cricketer
My David Hussey always does well till now he has been highest scorer till now in every season and I am in 2012 now :)

Users who are viewing this thread