Player Discussion

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This guy had a bad season last year but now hes back on form again hes bad season he had an average of only 55:( Hes back though.

Attachments

• LEGEND!!.JPG
    LEGEND!!.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 91

Lanceknight

School Cricketer
How about this?

That's *one* of the top-quality batsmen in my team. In his second season for Yorkshire and already climbing up the test batsmen rankings.

Attachments

• Andrew.jpg
    Andrew.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 78

blake

School Cricketer
Fawad Alam who I was telling you about earlier finished with a FC average of 72, a OD average of 51 and a T20 average of 74.

Has played over 150 innings too, so if you don't think that is class... you are kidding.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Starts off as a 20 year old, Fawad Alam of Pakistan. Whilst he doesn't have a great international record, his first class stats are incredible. Constantly hits hundreds for me at Surrey, it's not anything special to see him finish up 200 not out.

Not bad at OD matches either, is very calm and composed and finishes games off with ease - recently he hit 110 off 107 to win the game for me with 5 overs in hand.

Awesome player.

icc.jpg

A pakistani ramprakash

lonie_from_50

Club Cricketer
Carl Coe - English Gun

coepd4.png

Persistence was the key with Coe on two occassions in both forms of the game. selected the gun youngster aged 19 for the ODI Series in England, against the Indians. His form in the early youth FC games was awesome in the shorter version so, as I am always looking for new talent, he was a good choice. He started as a mediocre player at international level, but his last innings was enough to keep him in mind.

Come to the Test Series vs West Indies, I selected him in favour of out of form Ian Bell. He contributed not too much, but persistence, in his second test, he scored back to back seventies, to then boast his maiden test hundred in his third test. His average climbed, then scored consistently in the forties against Sri Lanka.

It was the tour of New Zealand that may have seen him back out of the side. His first test was ordinary at number 3, but then claimed his second test hundred in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test. The ODI series however was a poor start. Batting no.3 for the first two, then opening the next two, I kept him in, with his first four innings only scoring 70 odd runs, at less than 20. It was the 5th ODI that made history. Opening for possibly the last time in the short version, he made an amazing double century, (205 not out), the first in ODI history.

He would then star in the Zimbabwe test matches of 2008; scoring a hundred in each test, bringing 3 hundreds on the trot (not consecutive in innings however), including a test high 238. The 3-match ODI series saw him fail on the first two games, but then another big hundred in the 3rd ODI kept his ODI career alive and well.

His current series, after playing the first test against South Africa, he made an unbelievable match winning hundred, after the Poms were set 290 to win in just under two sessions. He hit 138 off 111 balls and the no.1 test side got the total with 9 balls to spare on the final day.

With a batting average of 81.68 at test level in 15 tests, as well as 1552 runs with 5 100s and 6 50s, his test career is off to a superb start.

As for the shorter version, he has been inconsistent but in a hurry, averaging over 56, and having an incredible 4 centuries to his name in 19 matches.

Stay Tuned for updates on the man with the ness.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
His 30 years old now and hes keeping his average fine, i just cant be stuffed getting a new pic of his stats.

Attachments

• LEGEND!!.JPG
    LEGEND!!.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread