PLAYER SHOWCASE..

rajsvm

Associate Captain
friends can you remember the old "your player cards" thread.. lets start a new one for showcase your skills and achieve most realistic likeness of players. Post the images of players created by you in cricket academy...

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Still creating the occasional player myself. Martin Crowe.jpg
Needs a bit of work, am trying different hairstyles and there are a few good-ish ones for how much hair he had in 1992, some are receeded enough, but the actual hair is too long. Facially I have some way to go with fine tuning yet.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Last one for today, my first draft run at another obscure kiwi, Ken Rutherford. Despite his nose, he's hard to make!
Ken Rutherford.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wow!! Those look really good...@CAIversen Why dont you try your skills on the Rugby league 3 fanhub player creation..Its something that DBC cricket will be looking like in the next iteration...

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
That there is some seriously fine work. I really hope that somehow it can be used on a future cricket version!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wow that looks really good...

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for those thanks guys. I've done this one in the last couple of weeks and improved it a little. It's from what I can see the best Nathan McCullum on the Academy.

View attachment 142210

Thats superb work. I`ve been struggling to create myself in the game, let alone decent versions of Intl cricketers. Was wondering if you could create a digital me if I send you a photograph :D.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thats superb work. I`ve been struggling to create myself in the game, let alone decent versions of Intl cricketers. Was wondering if you could create a digital me if I send you a photograph :D.

For the right price I'm sure he wouldn't mind :)

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer

It's often hard for people to create themselves. You often see yourself from front on at most times and can find it hard to notice details as people don't tend to pick apart minor details on their own face.

I'd actually do that, but the biggest thing that helps is not just seeing someone from the front-on view only. You sort've need an image from front-on (ideally the eyes relaxed but lids not droopy - which can happen with some, lips together). Then another shot from side on to show depth and angle of nose, lip protrusion, depth of chin, height of jaw, depth and angle of brow.

So, if you have a couple of good photos in those sorts of ways I'd give it a go. :)

aditya123

National Board President
It's often hard for people to create themselves. You often see yourself from front on at most times and can find it hard to notice details as people don't tend to pick apart minor details on their own face.

I'd actually do that, but the biggest thing that helps is not just seeing someone from the front-on view only. You sort've need an image from front-on (ideally the eyes relaxed but lids not droopy - which can happen with some, lips together). Then another shot from side on to show depth and angle of nose, lip protrusion, depth of chin, height of jaw, depth and angle of brow.

So, if you have a couple of good photos in those sorts of ways I'd give it a go. :)

I`ve often wondered where to start while modeling faces on an editor like CA. Whatever I do, the faces look very generic and nothing like the real ones. Some of the details you`ve manged to capture is astounding.

On another note, here are some really poor webcam images of mine that I could gather. Lets see the magic that you can conjure up :).

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 17
  • picture003.jpg
    picture003.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 17
  • picture004.jpg
    picture004.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
  • picture005.jpg
    picture005.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1280452_10151928597970388_74178403_n.jpg
    1280452_10151928597970388_74178403_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Calling r/photoshopbattles ;)

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
I`ve often wondered where to start while modeling faces on an editor like CA. Whatever I do, the faces look very generic and nothing like the real ones. Some of the details you`ve manged to capture is astounding.

On another note, here are some really poor webcam images of mine that I could gather. Lets see the magic that you can conjure up :).

These are exactly the kind of images I'm talking about. I'm glad there's one with a lighting contrast, so I can attempt to replicate skin tone and complexion as best as possible. Will get onto this in the next day approximately.

Will say that magic will be too strong a word, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell in some ways that I've tried to replicate you.

aditya123

National Board President
These are exactly the kind of images I'm talking about. I'm glad there's one with a lighting contrast, so I can attempt to replicate skin tone and complexion as best as possible. Will get onto this in the next day approximately.

Will say that magic will be too strong a word, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell in some ways that I've tried to replicate you.

Preferably attempt it on DBC Academy so that I could possibly use it for my career player. No hurry mate. Do it when it suits you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread