Post your questions about the game here!

james_b

School Cricketer
Hi there, I recently started career mode and thought I'd try batting using 'pro camera' mode. Didn't go so well and i got out. So i switched back to 'batsman far' view. Problem is now when Im the non-striker its stuck on pro camera mode. I've tried everything i could think of and it appears that this is a glitch. Anyone experience this also or know of a way around it? Its annoying being pro camera mode as non striker and I dont want to start a new career just because of this.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

JB

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is the simulate game feature only on next gen???
Simulation is available in all versions of the game. The only thing you can't simulate is your own batting and bowling in career mode.

james_b

School Cricketer
Hi there, I recently started career mode and thought I'd try batting using 'pro camera' mode. Didn't go so well and i got out. So i switched back to 'batsman far' view. Problem is now when Im the non-striker its stuck on pro camera mode. I've tried everything i could think of and it appears that this is a glitch. Anyone experience this also or know of a way around it? Its annoying being pro camera mode as non striker and I dont want to start a new career just because of this.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

JB

I just tried starting a new career and the non-striker is still in pro camera mode!

kottelpadu

School Cricketer
Hi
how to run make run out so quick other than direct hit I have seen some bowlers they will be very close to stumps and after colleting the ball they just push into stumps I get run out in that way many times. how to do those kind of run outs
Thanks in advance

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hi All,

So I am new to this game, I have been playing it in my friends PC but bought the game recently So I have few doubts,

1. The name of my profile in DBC'14 PC is the same as my PC name.. Can I change it? If yes how do I do that ?

2. When I go online.. Will it automatically take my Steam account ID or should I give my opponent my Game profile name ( that is my PC name as of now ).

Please can someone help me out here.

Regards,
NaviN

Vinayak_0924

School Cricketer
Hey Guys I would want to know how to register DBC14 online. Here on Planet cricket.
If anyone could help then plz do so.

Basil Fawlty

School Cricketer
I am sure it's been mentioned before but I am new to this forum and have one been playing the game now for several weeks however one thing that annoys me is the lack of Cricket grounds you can play on.

I have the PS3 version downloaded from the playstation store and and currently playing a four day English County game at a ground in Australia, how stupid is that.

I also find it odd that they could not get rights to all English county grounds, I mean who ever heard of playing the pro 40 finals in Melbourne (which happenned to me in career mode) and not at The home of Cricket - Lords.

Are the makers going to do a download of all the country games at any stage for the PS3 version so we can enjoy the game even more.

Basil.

Dracos

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is annoying, Basil. Another issue would be the lack of control over where a game will be played in a competition. I've never tried career mode, but I recently tried to play the world cup and the games were all played in different countries (generally one of the left side team's grounds). I don't know if this is the same issue others face as well, when playing competitions like the world cup and champs trophy. Would like to know if it is possible to force the games played in the World Cup to be played only in say Australian and New Zealand grounds.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I am sure it's been mentioned before but I am new to this forum and have one been playing the game now for several weeks however one thing that annoys me is the lack of Cricket grounds you can play on.

I have the PS3 version downloaded from the playstation store and and currently playing a four day English County game at a ground in Australia, how stupid is that.

I also find it odd that they could not get rights to all English county grounds, I mean who ever heard of playing the pro 40 finals in Melbourne (which happenned to me in career mode) and not at The home of Cricket - Lords.

Are the makers going to do a download of all the country games at any stage for the PS3 version so we can enjoy the game even more.

Basil.

Whilst it is strange, its doesn't bother me. I'm not actually having to travel to Melbourne for a Pro40 final!

I'd much rather focus was on creating realistic gameplay rather than on stadiums.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
It's not even strange - it's simply misconfigured teams in the academy.

The matches are played at the home grounds of the teams - so if you're playing in Melbourne, that means one of your county teams is set up to be in Melbourne as the home ground. It's an unfortuante hangover from the fact the early Cricket Academy builds didn't include the full stadium list and defaulted all created teams to Melbourne as their home ground.

There's only so much Big Ant can do when they need to be at arms length from the created teams.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
after long time in forum any news on patch 3?

Patch 3 FAQ:

It is coming.
There is no date as yet.
It will be free.
It will be before the next iteration of the game (IE DBC 16 or 17)
It will be on PC first, and then rolled out to consoles (IE: There will be patches 2.9, 2.91, 2.92 etc on PC and, when all is well, version 3.0 will come out for PC and consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread