Post your questions about the game here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It was discussed - just too complex to implement into the game, would have needed a not-insignificant amount of redevelopment.

confirmed for DBC17 - thanks.

Actually it's not the biggest deal in the world, though would have enabled us to add more variety particularly in career mode - though actually I'm not likely to play that any time soon :)

From my tour perspective the boards would have been nice to give the illusion of variety at the grounds but is not a very big deal.

zachwitcombe97

School Cricketer
G'Day Lads, I'm having trouble with putting mods into the game. I have the files but when I go into the game no mods are there eg bat sponsors, kits etc. Anyone know what to do?

Aniruddh

School Cricketer
1 I'm not able t access the cricket academy site,please tell me how to update it...
2. can i patches such as innocent edition or any other edition to improve game,will it damage my gameplay??
please answer it

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you update the academy through steam now, its the DBC demo

we do not talk about pirated content on this forum, i'd recommend that you buy the game

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok thank god @blockerdave, I thought since I am using that hack my game is broken or something on similar lines.

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I have an in-game question. If I need to play a perfect shot I need to choose the shot before the delivery which means you con't see the ball delivery on the ground. If I check ball delivery and play a shot, I end up with an out. Is there any perfect timing while delivering the ball?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have an in-game question. If I need to play a perfect shot I need to choose the shot before the delivery which means you con't see the ball delivery on the ground. If I check ball delivery and play a shot, I end up with an out. Is there any perfect timing while delivering the ball?

Lightening quick reaction times required while batting is a known issue and folks have raised that as a concern to Big Ant and are hopeful there would be a way to adjust reaction time in DBC17.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@MattW - how EXACTLY do I use the crease (angle of delivery) when bowling? I thought I was doing it but actually i realised the bowler is in the same place every time.

i push diagonally up left/right on LAS while pressing the length button, then when the bowler starts running i release that and then use LAS again to select the delivery type (swing/cut etc.)

what should i be doing??

Users who are viewing this thread