Post your questions about the game here!

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Press LT simultaneously if you want to play a lofted cover drive. If u only intend to play ground shots then no need of LT, RT, RB or LB. only the sticks will do.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Press LT simultaneously if you want to play a lofted cover drive. If u only intend to play ground shots then no need of LT, RT, RB or LB. only the sticks will do.
Thanks a lot! Helped my team with a 49 with 9 wkts down

Zane

School Cricketer
Hey guys can you please tell me what the actual names are for the australian all time best team so I can change them myself

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Still waiting for tips from someone on how to bowl out-swingers to a left handed batsmen..whatever i am doing,the ball keeps on coming into the left-hander instead of going away from him..So i can't able get a nick for left handed batsmen..If someone knows any tips please share with me..NOTE:I am playing with far bowler camera,INVERT control mode

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
What is your inswing skill? If it's low, then no, you won't get any away movement to a leftie.

Other than that, I can't think of anything except the direction you're pushing the thumb stick. By that I mean, the further you push it to the right, the more swing you will (attempt to) generate. So it's possible that you might be holding the stick a bit too straight. I don't have any problems swinging it either way, if the bowlers skill is high enough, so I can't help any more than that.

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
@Believe As u mentioned my Inswing skill is very low..I am using Invert control mode with far bowling camera..?..I used to press the RAS in the 1'0 clock direction while releasing the ball.. If you are bowling to a left hander with a highly skilled bowler what will you do ,I need some tips..

Believe

Club Captain
You're using the same controls as me, so that's easy to picture at least..

Try pushing the stick more to 2'oclock. When I want to really get the ball moving that way,I almost hold it dead sideways (3'oclock). You just have to make sure there is still a slight angle, otherwise you'll end up bowling cross-seamers. Which are worse than useless (You don't even get skill points for taking wickets with them). You will also get more swing by bowling fuller. The only problem with that is you'll end up bowling a fair few full tosses, and if the batsmen in your game are anything like mine, full tosses tend to end up somewhere in the vicinity of the hot-dog van at backward square leg.

The easiest way I would say to raise your inswing skill, is in the short formats. Bowl lots of them in T20's, or the 2nd innings of 40/50 over matches.Basically any time where the batsmen will be more aggressive, and therefore more likely to get out. You CAN raise it quite quickly in 4-dayers aswell, but that involves bowling nothing but inswing for overs and overs at a time to ensure you get the skill point you want.

Raising bowling skills can be hell when they're low, as it'll take a long time before you even notice any increase in-game. But stick at it, and hopefully this helps you out.

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Thanks for your advice mate..I will try it today..And another issue I am facing is, even if i get wickets with my off cutters,leg cutters i am getting additional point in seam skill or outswing bowling instead of off cutter or leg cutter skills..

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Can you play for any international team you have been getting attention-fair way off etc. I am getting from WI T20I so can i change that later ?

Believe

Club Captain
No. You select your international affiliation when you create your player. Once that's set, you will play for that team.

The only competitions you ARENT stuck with one team, are the Aussie (or English) domestic leagues (whichever one you have to earn selection for) and the T20 competitions.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
No. You select your international affiliation when you create your player. Once that's set, you will play for that team.
I chose Pakistan but its saying that West Indies T20I - GETTING ATTENTION

Users who are viewing this thread