Post your questions about the game here!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You need your own forum and an "Ask Oz" thread...

"Help me with my home loan repayments..."

D

Dutch

We can sledge? I always wanted to walk up to gayle and say f*** you to his face. I can now virtually do that...

Why on earth would you want to walk up to Gayle and ask "feel you?" in a game.....you have let the "Big Ant Office Boys' 'Lets Have An Oil-a-Thon' Calandar" get to you.....

Karachi

Associate Captain
Ross; would you be able to walk your player(s) from pavilion to the pitch?

Also would there be a PS4 version of the game?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Also would there be a PS4 version of the game?

No and no.

Just guessing..

mav77mortal

Game Developer

What weird fetishes. I am sorry but I have been reading the gazzilion feature requests which sure everyone is entitled to and credit to Ross, that he's covered almost everything one could have dreamed off.
But every now and then I come across these really weird requests... I mean why would any game developer waste a single minute of his life in a project to work on "allowing a player to control his player to take him on a walk from the pavilion to the pitch" ?? :lol

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Yo Ross so you told that you contacted Sachin and it didn't work out. Did you contact MS Dhoni? He is an avid gamer and carries his PS3 and gaming laptop with him. Surely he would have been interested.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Yo Ross so you told that you contacted Sachin and it didn't work out. Did you contact MS Dhoni? He is an avid gamer and carries his PS3 and gaming laptop with him. Surely he would have been interested.

Why do you need Sachin and Dhoni when you have ..........Ross :D

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What weird fetishes. I am sorry but I have been reading the gazzilion feature requests which sure everyone is entitled to and credit to Ross, that he's covered almost everything one could have dreamed off.
But every now and then I come across these really weird requests... I mean why would any game developer waste a single minute of his life in a project to work on "allowing a player to control his player to take him on a walk from the pavilion to the pitch" ?? :lol

This guy gets it..

If you want to walk out a cricket player, I'd advise you to get some GTA mods for your game. And again, it's the damned GTA which finds itself here!:facepalm

umosay

Club Captain

How many times would you watch that, really?

Maybe a cut scene for a guy playing his 100th match or so... but controllable would be useless.

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Next time people will ask if we can request for drinks or call a physio or something. This is getting ridiculous now :facepalm

mav77mortal

Game Developer
This guy gets it..

If you want to walk out a cricket player, I'd advise you to get some GTA mods for your game. And again, it's the damned GTA which finds itself here!:facepalm

:lol ... I probably get it because in the past I've also provided PC with a cricket game. http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-games-general-chat/out-now-ultimate-cricket-2011-world-cup-edition-70198.html
Nothing like what Ross is giving us. I'm more like a club cricketer while Ross can be compared to IPL top pick.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd like to be able to control my player as I walk out onto the pitch, because every time I would do a lap of the ground to a standing ovation... everytime I walked out to bat... Lap of the field... Especially in online games... take a good solid 5mins to walk around the oval so everyone could enjoy the experience... High five the fans in the crowd, taunt the keeper for a few minutes... maybe take a wander to the toilet before I padded up...

Great suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread