Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think they'd been discussing it for a while

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Because I had already asked in the mods forum for a friendly that the Smashers had agreed to.

ffs Rabs, why do you have to be so aggressive? Go smoke a J.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Because I had already asked in the mods forum for a friendly that the Smashers had agreed to.

ffs Rabs, why do you have to be so aggressive? Go smoke a J.

Done that already!!! The other point is I asked you by PM you did not respond, but you went to KI and made a request!!! Now that Smashers accepted our request you seems to have an issue with it, I just don't get you.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I love being on WestIndian's team rather than against him. :p

No the fact is I made a request to Ollie as captain, he had no respect or courtesy to respond, he went to KI, so I moved on and asked Simon, then he turns around and seems upset that we got the match and his mouthpiece or should I say PC's mouthpiece finds am annoying:D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was trying to help answer Ollie's question but then you replied.

I'm just saying that maybe you should use less punctuation, like don't double question mark or triple exclamation mark your posts cos it makes you seem aggressive/angry. And use more emoticons ;)

But I think you've summed it up well in your last post

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ollie, the reason your request wasn't added is because you guys didn't specify a time. WI asked for a match to be scheduled with a specific time, not a "schedule it if you see this and hope that we will be able to choose line-ups before the match starts". That's just too much work on my part to figure out when I should schedule a match to make sure that it is simmed at the right time and the teams can be set.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Ollie, the reason your request wasn't added is because you guys didn't specify a time. WI asked for a match to be scheduled with a specific time, not a "schedule it if you see this and hope that we will be able to choose line-ups before the match starts". That's just too much work on my part to figure out when I should schedule a match to make sure that it is simmed at the right time and the teams can be set.

That was because we had no idea when you would be on, I can't read your mind as to when you will be on your PC or not as I'm sure you have a life. So setting a time when you wouldn't have been around would not have been suffice because neither of us would have got the game played.

So, in that case I just asked you to name a time that you would have been around or read it and we could have worked around it.

Ollie_H added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

No the fact is I made a request to Ollie as captain, he had no respect or courtesy to respond, he went to KI, so I moved on and asked Simon, then he turns around and seems upset that we got the match and his mouthpiece or should I say PC's mouthpiece finds am annoying:D

How was I supposed to know you had been put in charge of the Bandits, I do have a life, I had been away for a week, so how was I supposed to know?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Let's all be friends now... :yes

Although Ollie, if Rabs is asking for the game, it's safe to say that he's the one in charge so I don't see that as a legitimate excuse.

I just don't see anyone scheduling matches without being given the authority to do so... it would just be awkward.

Last edited:

ARay

County Cricketer
Is this some error? The match was supposed to start at 11:30 GMT.
It hasn't as of yet! :noway

Users who are viewing this thread