PS3 Street Cricket Move released!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,
Just today I noticed Street Cricket Move on the Indian PSN Store. At first was skeptical about buying it, specially since the developer of that game had a long history of developing 'FAIL' games. But eventually bought it thinking it is the only cricket game with move implementation, so why not buy it....and BOY was I surprised! It has brilliant 1:1 tracking!!! I was shocked as the only video available for this game showed horrible lag and improper 1:1 tracking. There still is some input lag, but its not at all noticeable while playing the game!

My suggestion to you guys:

Try this game!!! Its available on PSN and trust me...you would love batting with the move in this game! I only wish now that a developer can implement the same tech in a full cricket game. Something like IC2010 with this batting tech would be simply amazing!!

angad

Chairman of Consent
yet another poorly implemented game. Not worth 850 by any means

Did you play it with the PS Move or DS3??? Implementation of move is flawless in this game!! Thats what its USP is :)! Gameplay is obviously no match to the current cricket games in the market...however batting with move is simply majestic :)! I can just imagine this batting tech in combination with the gameplay of IC2010!!! Wow!!

Here are a few vids that I uploaded showing batting with the Move controller!! Quality of cam is pathetic, but it still gives an idea of how amazing batting with move is in this game :)!

1) Move Tracking:

PS3 Street Cricket Move Tracking - YouTube

2) Gameplay (practice mode):

PS3 Street Cricket Move Gameplay - YouTube

3) In-match gameplay:

PS3 Street Cricket Move Gameplay 1 - YouTube

4) In-match gameplay 2:

PS3 Street Cricket Move Gameplay 2 - YouTube

Yogivr

School Cricketer
Move street cricket

I do not see this game on India playstation store... Really looking forward to play...always been waiting for Move enabled cricket in ps3. Where can I download it from ?

angad

Chairman of Consent
I do not see this game on India playstation store... Really looking forward to play...always been waiting for Move enabled cricket in ps3. Where can I download it from ?

Its there on the Indian psn store....just search a bit for it. Might be under the 'move' games section.

Users who are viewing this thread