Random Thoughts

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Exactly how I'd describe Linkin Park.

I'll also add that the Foo Fighters need to be shot for Wheels, which is the worst excuse for a song I've heard in a while, but then again most of those new songs put on a greatest hits album suck.

I <3 that song. As does Tv's Ricky Gervais. Therefore, you sir are wrong. Gervais isn't wrong about anything. Fact.

I like a bit of GaGa if I'm honest. She reminds me of quite a few artists, most notably Madonna and David Bowie. She writes her own stuff, she's got a talented singing voice, she's a nutter and she puts on a show. I like her. Video Phone is an abysmal song though, just horrible to listen to. Has to be mentioned that the song becomes oh so much better when in video form. Jay-Z's one lucky twat.

I'm wondering why the hell I'm still wide awake at 11, having worked earlier today. Guessing it's 'cause I'm in a pretty good mood. Work's actually been pretty good the past few days, just a shame my contract ends soon. Should really start looking for a new job :p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Potato Chips. Discuss.

What is your favorite kind?

For me, Garden Salsa Sun Chips. Mmm.

Sunchips_Garden_Salsa.gif

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd say Light and Tangy Thins. Though I'm getting the Barbecue Tasty Jacks a lot at the moment. Cheese Supreme Doritos (or whatever the red packet is) are best for corn chips.

Really dislike salt and vinegar as a chip flavour, on actual hot fish and chips it works well, but I don't like it on a packeted chip.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Doritos FTW

Not a huge fan of Potato Chips anyways. Pringles is good, and this Natural no-preservative no artificial flavour chip brand called Kettles is pretty good too.

Highlander999

ICC President
I was discussing this with Syl last night on MSN. Considering I live so near to Colin at the moment, who reckons I should try and send my pyscho ex (who wants babies and marriage at 19) after him, by giving her his contact details? :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I was discussing this with Syl last night on MSN. Considering I live so near to Colin at the moment, who reckons I should try and send my pyscho ex (who wants babies and marriage at 19) after him, by giving her his contact details? :p

Thought you didn't even give him a choice and already sent the invite!

aussie1st added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Quite a few good chips over here, I like the Chicken and Sour Cream and Chives from the pic below.

BluebirdChips.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread