Random Thoughts

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's Chinese New Year :p (Or at least it is in NZ, a few hours away over in Hong Kong).

Basically, that Chinese message was what you say when it's Chinese New Year. (disclaimer: I copied it from Wikipedia. I don't understand Chinese either :p)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I actually thought they were trying a bit too hard to be offensive. Obviously haven't had enough complaints or Daily Mail editorials recently.

P

pcfan123

It was 16f this morning, thats about -9C, with winds around 25mph, so the windchill was even colder.

about 27f now and it's 2:30pm

Sureshot

Executive member
I actually thought they were trying a bit too hard to be offensive. Obviously haven't had enough complaints or Daily Mail editorials recently.

It dragged on a little bit, but anyone who takes what they say seriously doesn't know the show and realise they are being stupid because that's what the show is. It's not as though it's in the same vain as Andy Gray being caught off air ;)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
It was 16f this morning, thats about -9C, with winds around 25mph, so the windchill was even colder.

about 27f now and it's 2:30pm

You texans must be freaking out with that weather. I visited once in like Feb when it was 55F out. I was wearing shorts and a tshirt while everyone else had winter jackets and snow boots on :p.

Wind Chill right now is pretty high TBH at 12F... the storm has passed now. 25" of snow on the ground.

But, being Michiganders, we are used to this weather and the plowers have gone through most of the roads. I am guessing we'll have school tomorrow :(.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow so decided to bunk another exam in the 1st Unit cycle in Digital Logic Circuits . This leaves me with only 2 of the 6 exams being written by me in the 1st cycle of UTs . In total , there are 3 cycles in which they consider the best 2 which basically means i have to write all 6 exams in the 2nd cycle and atleast 4 in the 3rd . Sad days to come :(

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If you 'decide' to bunk an exam you have no right to bitch about the consequences.

And on that note, I'm in HK. *yawn*

P

pcfan123

I need to split a .wma file into two so I can email it.

Audacity does not work, it does not recognize the file type, anyone know of any other software? free of course.

This is ridiculous, I just want to split an audio file into two, there should already be a tool for this in Windows.

suggestions? need help quick

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
P

pcfan123

It's snowing, waiting to hear if school is canceled for tomorrow. Snow day!

Users who are viewing this thread