Random Thoughts

S

Satan666

Thank this post if you want the most controversial member of PC to return to the forums, the mystical, the alpha and the omega, your beginning and your end, the fallen angel Untouchables_666.

If not please reply with quote.

/hatersmakemefamous

S

Satan666

Thank this post if you want the most controversial member of PC to return to the forums, the mystical, the alpha and the omega, your beginning and your end, the fallen angel Untouchables_666.

If not please reply with quote.

/hatersmakemefamous

Due to overwhelming calls for the return of the most controversial member ever to grace pc forums he announces his long awaited return to the forums. Planet Cricket needs the mystical one he he/she/it has heard your cries from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven, from the whispers of mods to the noobs of the board.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we write Ferus Sulphate as Iron Sulphate?

Lee1981

International Coach
Due to overwhelming calls for the return of the most controversial member ever to grace pc forums he announces his long awaited return to the forums. Planet Cricket needs the mystical one he he/she/it has heard your cries from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven, from the whispers of mods to the noobs of the board.

What a melt:facepalm

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
upload_2016-6-20_5-29-22.png

No member online, embarrassing.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So today marks my fifth anniversary of joining PC! Sorry for the first 3...

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
So I have been offered a job at Nairobi, Kenya and I ain't sure what about it. Honestly, I ain't not sure if it is a safe place to live in plus I have heard about the diseases and all. I also came across a Travel Warning released by The U.S. Department of State. On the flip side, I know a person whose husband has been there for couple of years and she is of the opinion that it is quite a safe place if you do not create any trouble. Any of the members who are or have been to the place can please confirm?

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
So I have been offered a job at Nairobi, Kenya and I ain't sure what about it. Honestly, I ain't not sure if it is a safe place to live in plus I have heard about the diseases and all. I also came across a Travel Warning released by The U.S. Department of State. On the flip side, I know a person whose husband has been there for couple of years and she is of the opinion that it is quite a safe place if you do not create any trouble. Any of the members who are or have been to the place can please confirm?
I don't know about kenya. But i hate Ghana. Disease, thiefs....etc. Can't expect life expectancy..death

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I know about ghana. It's worst nightmare. Disease, thiefs,killing, guns... Can't tell about life expectancy. I heard same condition about kenya too. But bit better than Ghana.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
This is my 6789th post on my 651st day at planet cricket.

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just wondering backbiting is in women's nature. In past few day's I just noticed that doesn't matter how much good she is, she always did that at some point! :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread