Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome screenie that, Ross. The player models look damn good. Time to get my fine tuned to perfection! :p

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great pics Ross, can you reveal if the missing player has been created by someone in the Cricket Academy?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, but not shared of course :)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Ross,is the overlay going to be just Big Ant Live or nothing or you got a contract with ESPN Star to have an ESPN Live overlay for the matches?

karthik kamath

Club Captain
Is it sir ravindra jadeja's cricket 14?? :p

Ross, can you tell if that player is retired legend Or still playing the game??

Last edited:

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hey Ross,is the overlay going to be just Big Ant Live or nothing or you got a contract with ESPN Star to have an ESPN Live overlay for the matches?
Nice ques...
Yeah!! Always loved them in C07 patches. Specially the simple Fox Sports one.
Channel 9 would work too.!!

aryan8262in

Club Captain
yes just need to fix grass and pitch look..otherwise close to perfect :thumbs ..waiting for gameplay :yes

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

shut-up-and-take-my-money2.jpg

:)

Westindies

Club Captain
bowler celebration looks a bit like cricket revolution's bowler's celebration...

Westindies

Club Captain
am i missing something here? why people referring to some player's names? is the game going to be named with prefix of a player's name?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Yes, but not shared of course :)

Then its not Mathew Hayden....as Raj has already created and shared his card! Cant be yuvaraj singh as well!! Even Brian Lara is shared!! Damn...almost everyone is shared on CA Ross!!!

----------

am i missing something here? why people referring to some player's names? is the game going to be named with prefix of a player's name?

Yes!! Its like:

Player Name's
Cricket 14

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Siphiwe Tshabalala's Cricket 2014

HAHAHAHA! Biggest LOL EVER!

It will probably be Richie Benaud's Cricket 14. This may explain why he's not a commentator on AC13 and may be a commentator in this game. Also, Richie being famous worldwide would eliminate any international players from feeling marginalised. Eg. If it were Ross Taylor's Cricket 14, the title may not appeal to players outside NZ.

BTW Ross, I like how the logo resembles EA Sports and PES. Great marketing right there! :clap

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What else do you expect when Bigg is having a bat? I mean when he was having a bat... wouldn't surprise me if he got a golden duck :lol

Dismissed on 199 by a spot-fixing bowler and a crooked umpire... you can tell Matt is in on the whole thing by the speed he ran up to the stumps to give me a 'send-off'

I bet Ross is the batsman at the other end...

The pitch being played on was rapidly wearing down as we set a short game in order to show how the pitch
will wear and vary over time. The two pitches looked near identical at the start of play.

Yeah, I fully guesed that. Great comparison shot to show how the pitches age over time and I'm also guessing this happens in 'real time' - ie - it's not a "changes overnight" thing but it actually happens as you play. I especially like the aging around the batting crease area itself, where the bowlers footmarks are along with the batting area. Looks friggin' amazing...

I still maintain the decision would not have been upheld on review and the bowler overstepped.... but I guess we'll never know...

Users who are viewing this thread