PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, they've already confirmed it.

umosay

Club Captain
Glenn "Big Show" Maxwell Cricket 14

Unfortunately with this name it will go for a high price at auction but fail to actually cash in on that by not playing or performing in many games.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then its not Mathew Hayden....as Raj has already created and shared his card! Cant be yuvaraj singh as well!! Even Brian Lara is shared!! Damn...almost everyone is shared on CA Ross!!!

----------

Yes!! Its like:

Player Name's
Cricket 14

I said that I haven't shared it, not that they/he hasn't been shared...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Ross any comment availiable on the tv overlay? I love the rugby league one as it represents real tv coverage with the score box etc in the corner of screen!!

angad

Chairman of Consent
I said that I haven't shared it, not that they/he hasn't been shared...

I know...since everyone was comprehending it the other way around I thought I would play along to see your reaction :p

flake

County Cricketer
Not overly impressed by the screens...Grass and pitch look kinda 2D

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
The player models are good but yeah I would agree on the grass and pitch looking bit outdated. Someone could post the grass and pitch stills from Ic10 to compare if consoles can do a better job than the one in Bigant's Screenies.

fiction

County Cricketer
The player models are good but yeah I would agree on the grass and pitch looking bit outdated. Someone could post the grass and pitch stills from Ic10 to compare if consoles can do a better job than the one in Bigant's Screenies.

They are WIP screenshots and Ross has confirmed that the grass and lighting had been improved.

According to Ross,"There is a quite a bit in the image that is now better in the game, particularly the lighting (balanced better in
general) and also the grass. "

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And that is why it isn't wise to share non-final screens, even when you write that text into the image....

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And that is why it isn't wise to share non-final screens, even when you write that text into the image....

The happiness and delight in the eyes of grateful fans far outweighs the importance of tiny people whining about minor issues that are not even permanent. And we know that is why you gave us that surprise and we also know that you will do that for us, again and again.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

If the gameplay is good I couldnt care less whether the grass looks like the stuff I eat for breakfast or the stuff cluttered around the plug hole of my shower.....I know it is a slow news day but......

Users who are viewing this thread