Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today in a press meeting, Sharjah-based Cricketers Benefit Fund Series (CBFS) announced that they will bring back the Sharjah Cup and this time it will include the top three world teams - India, Australia and Pakistan.

The cricket officials of all three countries have agreed to participate in the tournament. This series will take place in the November, 2005 in the Gulf venue of Sharjah. All matches will be played in Sharjah Cricket Ground of United Arab Emirates.

The team winner team will get prize money of 5 million dollars. The runner-up team will get 3 million dollars and the the third team will get 1 million dollar.

Each team will play two matches with other teams followed by a mega - final. The detailed fixture have also been announced.

Round 1
India vs Pakistan - Pakistan won
India vs Australia - India won
Pakistan vs Australia - Australia won

Round 2
India vs Pakistan - India won
India vs Australia - Australia won
Pakistan vs Australia - Pakistan won

Final
India vs Pakistan - In Progress

All matches will be of 50 overs and will be played under lights. Each match will have a reserve day which will be used in case of rain etc.

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
Inzy's thoughts on coming back of Sharjah Cup

13el.jpg

"Its always a great feeling while playing in Sharjah. I always feel like home there. Pakistan team always get great support from the crowd and we also have a very good record in Sharjah. So I think we are the favorites of tournament :eek: .

With India and Australia, two best teams of current era, it will definitely be a tuff series for us but our boys are always prepared for tough challenges and they will do anything to win there and bring home the Sharjah trophy ofcourse with prize money :D ."

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
Chappell on Sharjah Cup

12vu.png

"This series is going to be very tough for our team but still exciting. Yeah I always enjoyed watching India - Pakistan in Sharjah and Sachin's two consecutive centuries against Australia 6 years ago are still the best innings for me. Now I am getting the opportunity to join Sharjah Cup as Indian coach. I am really excited about it.

After Sri Lankan series, boys are in really good frame of mind and they are ready to turn things in their favor. I think Australia are favoirite after winning Johny Walker Series and impressive performance in Planetcricket Super Cup. But I will warn anyone who thinks India is underdog here."

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Good luck on this superb series ashu! I am sure this series is also going to be a big hit in this forum!

Keep up the good work! Rooting for India to win as usual!

ashu2411

International Coach
Thanks sai.

By the way, I will play as india for all India's matches and as Australia for Australia - Pakistan match.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great buddy....

What AI patch are you using btw? I would recommend that you wait for Tutsi's impending release of his 3.0 patch? I am sure it would be great.....

ashu2411

International Coach
Right now I am using boss's patch v3.0. But I will definitely try Tutsi's Patch when it is out.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
How u forget to add me as australian team, i am always here, so mine is Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread