Skill level of AI on higher difficulties levels

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just got a question about the skill level on higher difficulties. I play on pro and am getting really annoyed with getting the Ai out for under 120 off between 40 to 50 overs in one day games sometimes I get a good game but most times its no challenge I use blockerdaves teams from the academy.So what I'm asking does the AI get any better on higher difficulties above pro or do I have to wait for patch 3 to get the Ai post some good scores and not play like they do in tests thanks

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...never heard of it.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this a new patch 3 thread in disguise?

it better not be, there's a damn good reason why that thread is closed

I'm considering not reopening the patch 3 thread: i don't see what there is left to discuss in it other than the bloody things release date, and I'm pretty sure that can be covered in other threads. I'd be open to suggestions though, and if its not released in the next while then we'll need to have somewhere to contain that discussion.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
No its not I was just asking a question which by the way still hasn't been answered

To answer yr question yes the AI will be better on the higher levels, the problem with DBC though is that there is no match awareness and the AI plays no differently from format to format, so it's easy to tie teams down in the 40/50 over formats in my experience.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is no point playing AI until the patch is released on console.

"patch 3" to the extent it affected the AI batting, will make no difference in terms of adding a "point" to playing the AI. At best you might get the AI scoring circa 40 runs more per innings from better running. no other element of the AI batting was improved.

Users who are viewing this thread