Slowest century / maximum balls faced

grkrama

National Board President
Post your slowest grinded out centuries ,as well as maximum balls you have faced in an innings.
Screen shots and difficulty level would be cool to have.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Mine was 121 off 126 balls but the scorecard doesnt show the amount of dots in them...Most runs were off boundaries...Played on Legend level with all HUD off...

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I made 19 runs from 65 balls. Thought I would get a score but edged before getting out.

Edit: blah, the title says slowest century. Well I hardly had centuries.

Alberts

International Coach
Mine was 121 off 126 balls but the scorecard doesnt show the amount of dots in them...Most runs were off boundaries...Played on Legend level with all HUD off...

Not sure what difference having the HUD on or off does for batting.

Good effort.

I too tend to end up being naturally aggressive in the game, it seems that defensive play still needs a little buff.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Not sure what difference having the HUD on or off does for batting.

Good effort.

I too tend to end up being naturally aggressive in the game, it seems that defensive play still needs a little buff.
Without any HUD you just have to watch the ball and play...If I use HUD I am stuck to seeing the color of the circle rather than watch the ball...For the real experience I keep all the HUD off...And Thanks by the way...

D

Deleted member 9102

The problem I have is that despite blocking/leaving plenty of deliveries, when I score it tends to be mostly boundaries or 2s/3s which keeps the strike rate around 100... I don't really like scoring at pretty much a run a ball in first class games without trying to be aggressive, it just feels wrong.

lastig

Club Captain
I have scored 112 of 216 balls after patch 2.5. Since then I have scored a few with an 80 or 90 strike rate.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hit 101* off 234 balls in a casual test match, but in career the slowest was 145 off 194.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Most of my 100s take anywhere between 75 to 100 deliveries. The slowest 100 I scored took me around 115 deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread