Stadium Creation Checklist

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Why are you creating stadiums that have already been done and very well done I might add? Just download MCG and Eithad.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hey everyone. Thanks for the stadium posts. Quick question, I'm having issues creating stadiums such as MCG and Etihad stadium that have stand that cover the whole circumference of the ground. What is the best way to make the snapping tool work and make the stands look good. Thanks

I'm not sure of the techniques that others use, but I can tell you mine. Rather than use snapping and, say, 3 large stands to create a circle around the ground, turn snapping off and use many 1 or 2 gate stands to make up a circle. It's a bit finicky but has worked for me.

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I will attempt the Tribhuvan university stadium ground, the ground of the Nepal national team.

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why are you creating stadiums that have already been done and very well done I might add? Just download MCG and Eithad.
I just was playing around with the stadium creator and the Etihad Stadiums I've found on the academy are not really that good TBH

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I just was playing around with the stadium creator and the Etihad Stadiums I've found on the academy are not really that good TBH
Its very hard yes --- i edited the Newlands one as I felt there were not enough trees ;)

the snapping feature makes it difficult, turn that off ;)

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I was able to create my own Etihad Stadium by changing the angle of each seperate gate entity on the stands and the stadium turned out good. However when I saved all my progress at the end I found out that I had based my stands around a circle ground instead of an oval ground.

You can check it out by searching ManUnited2402

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I was able to create my own Etihad Stadium by changing the angle of each seperate gate entity on the stands and the stadium turned out good. However when I saved all my progress at the end I found out that I had based my stands around a circle ground instead of an oval ground.

You can check it out by searching ManUnited2402
Chuck a photo up I'm having problems searching on my academy

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_3335.JPG
    IMG_3335.JPG
    952.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3336.JPG
    IMG_3336.JPG
    765.8 KB · Views: 131

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey everyone I now have a circle and oval shaped Etihad Stadium created

My username is ManUnited2402

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks no different to mine haha Which must be apparently "not really that good"
I can't find you on the academy. Is your username the same as your Planet Cricket name?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I can't find you on the academy. Is your username the same as your Planet Cricket name?
Username is karakamathew, or if you've downloaded the BBL teams mine is the one used as the Renegades home ground. Don't know how similar ours actually are but from those two photos they look it (plus I hadn't done seat colours)

Braydos242424

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Username is karakamathew, or if you've downloaded the BBL teams mine is the one used as the Renegades home ground. Don't know how similar ours actually are but from those two photos they look it (plus I hadn't done seat colours)
Found yours, looks decent

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to create a stadium for me.. I have the imagination, but lack the ability, you see.

What I was hoping for is something along the lines of Riley Park, in Calgary (insert dramatic pause), Alberta, Canada... Sadly, the only two photos I've found aren't great, but hopefully it'll give the genius creators here something to work with.

Attachments

• CalgaryCricket.jpg
    CalgaryCricket.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 84
  • OutfieldRileyPark.jpg
    OutfieldRileyPark.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 106

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'd do it for the right price lol!
I'm not the worlds best, but been able to recreate local grounds near me to the best of my ability.

Have a go as part of the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread