Stadium Creation Checklist

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Faizk I remember you shared some of the adboard .svgs I posted here. Do you have them assigned to any stadium? I didn't find them in my logo creator so I'm assuming I haven't downloaded the stadium you assigned them to.[DOUBLEPOST=1485456015][/DOUBLEPOST]@cd779 In the list on Page 1, 'Nehru Stadium' is actually the Fatorda Stadium in Margao, Goa. Could you edit the name and post it in the Goa section as well? I'll update adboards for the venue soon.

B

Bigby Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

waraa

County Cricketer
Senwes Park, Potchefstroom in SA has been updated with logos and adboards. Thanks to the original adboard-maker!

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Faizk @cd779 Hey members, just a suggestion - is it possible to add a line of adboards assigned or not kinda field beside each stadium in the main list so that it can help the users to download stadiums on which the correct adboards are already assigned, Like for example on some stadiums maddawg1136 has added the adboards and they are like complete with correct adboards so maybe those can be updated in the main list for a best in-game experience.

Just a thought, what do you all think?

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Boland Park (paarl) is done and under my Username: Helpman2k4. Sorry about the grass embankments, its the only way I can get it looking like a crowd on grass.

waraa

County Cricketer
Updated the following:
VCA Stadium, Nagpur
Fatorda Stadium, Goa

Currently working on:
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

It's a pity we can't assign more than 6-7 stadiums to a country.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Apologies for not updating this quite as much recently, will get onto it soon. Have been following the update of English county grounds and I'm glad to see someone fleshing out the barebones one I had sort of made a template for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread