The 2017 County Project

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've uploaded a few county logos too.

Derbyshire, Durham, Essex (and Eagles), Glamorgan, Leicestershire, Middlesex, Somerset, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Yorkshire

@inertSpark which are you doing? I'm determined to get Gloucestershire done but I don't want to do others that you are doing too.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've uploaded a few county logos too.

Derbyshire, Durham, Essex (and Eagles), Glamorgan, Leicestershire, Middlesex, Somerset, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Yorkshire

@inertSpark which are you doing? I'm determined to get Gloucestershire done but I don't want to do others that you are doing too.

Already shared Derbyshire Durham, Essex, Glamorgan, Kent, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, and an absolute pigs ear of a Gloucestershire one.

No sweat on the duplicates. We'll just use whichever turns out to be best. No such thing as consideration for others when it's all about tuning the experience. Better is better after all. I'd rather I cared more about providing the community the best alternatives than worrying whether there is a duplicate.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Already shared Derbyshire Durham, Essex, Glamorgan, Kent, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, and an absolute pigs ear of a Gloucestershire one.

No sweat on the duplicates. We'll just use whichever turns out to be best. No such thing as consideration for others when it's all about tuning the experience. Better is better after all. I'd rather I cared more about providing the community the best alternatives than worrying whether there is a duplicate.
Yeah I agree. I'm mostly doing them now just for the fun of doing it but if people can benefit from that it's great.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
@inertSpark @wasteyouryouth - Just for the record, I absolutely love the work both of you have been doing, and I'm currently using a combination of logos from the two of you in my own game! I've actually been checking some of the days I've come home recently to see if either of you have uploaded anything new, and then copying it to the appropriate team kits and identity and so on. While it's hard to be too critical of munkeymomo who did a fantastic job again in putting the teams together, it really is rewarding now seeing things made even more realistic with improved logos and so on as people become more familiar and more capable with the tools available. Just so you know your effort is appreciated! :D

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Improved Sussex logo.

suseex.png

Improved Hampshire Logo

hampshire.png

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Improved Middlesex logo

middlesex.png

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Kiko_97 I noticed your Nathan Buck is linked to Joshua Cobb's on disk counterpart. Thought maybe you would want to know. There is a on disk for him but I can not remember his name now.

Oh... also, Junaid Khan is in both Lancashire and Middlesex.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 I noticed your Nathan Buck is linked to Joshua Cobb's on disk counterpart. Thought maybe you would want to know. There is a on disk for him but I can not remember his name now.

Oh... also, Junaid Khan is in both Lancashire and Middlesex.
Errors have been fixed. Thanks for pointing those out.

Also uploaded my complete 2017 Yorkshire side. Thanks to @inertSpark for the kits

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just back from the trip I was on. Is there anything I can do to help that hasn't already been done?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Errors have been fixed. Thanks for pointing those out.

Also uploaded my complete 2017 Yorkshire side. Thanks to @inertSpark for the kits

Excellent.

Just a little thing. Gary Ballance is the new Yorkshire Captain.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@Kiko_97 I noticed your Kent kits weren't quite finished yet, I did these a while ago for my career, if you want to use them let me know and I will share them with you.

View attachment 183228

Nice job on the Spitfires logo. I couldn't find an image which was high res enough to produce the detail. Did you auto-trace that or did you do it manually?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice job on the Spitfires logo. I couldn't find an image which was high res enough to produce the detail. Did you auto-trace that or did you do it manually?
I did it manually then had to simplify it to make it work in game. Couldn't find a good enough pic either. I tend not to auto trace much though.

Users who are viewing this thread