The 2017 County Project

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've just imported copies of the shirt logos that I used and seemed to be causing an issue for Somerset. Looks fine on my game and in the academy preview it looks fine too. @Kiko_97

I've also noticed with your Somerset team that the ground they use is coming up as censored so think it's more of a problem than just the kits

I've not done anything with the ground so no idea why it said Censored. It was in the Custom Name option. So the original maker may have accidentally left out the 'o' in County Ground. I switched it back to Taunton with no custom name. It should be sorted now.

Reshared. Please let me know if anyone has any issues.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've just imported copies of the shirt logos that I used and seemed to be causing an issue for Somerset. Looks fine on my game and in the academy preview it looks fine too. @Kiko_97

I've not done anything with the ground so no idea why it said Censored. It was in the Custom Name option. So the original maker may have accidentally left out the 'o' in County Ground. I switched it back to Taunton with no custom name. It should be sorted now.

Reshared. Please let me know if anyone has any issues.
I'm currently downloading your logos and going to apply them in place of the originals. I'll reshare once i've done this

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great stuff. Had to make sure everything was in the right place! Only real gripe about the kit is it leaves some logo slots unused at the top end and I can't add the SCS logo by the collar

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Great stuff. Had to make sure everything was in the right place! Only real gripe about the kit is it leaves some logo slots unused at the top end and I can't add the SCS logo by the collar
Yeah I know what you mean. It was the first one I did that was really complex so it was a bit chaotic. I might have a look and see if I can workaround it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've solved it by making a single file with Tribute and SCS logos. Just replace the Tribute logo on the neck (slot 24) I'll share @Kiko_97, might just wanna nudge the badge down a notch but it looks fine.
9ZJ9dOf.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Also re-shared Hampshire to fix a small issue with the T20 kit

Superover100

Club Cricketer
Nice work guys will be downloading once im home from the cricket. Speaking of cricket having seen both teams bat it seems two Yorkshire players , Patterson and Bresnan are using Kippax bats. Perhaps if @Llewelynf is not busy he could make them?

Thanks again for you hard work in making the 2017 county teams.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Nice work guys will be downloading once im home from the cricket. Speaking of cricket having seen both teams bat it seems two Yorkshire players , Patterson and Bresnan are using Kippax bats. Perhaps if @Llewelynf is not busy he could make them?

Thanks again for you hard work in making the 2017 county teams.
So many players use Kippax bats and the thought of checking who i've missed has given me an anuerism

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well it's been a long old slog, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for every single one of you who's helped, supported and those of you who'll download and use the 18 teams we've put so much work into updating. When I took this on I honestly didn't know how we'd do it. But the final team have been shared and until we see something worth updating, we're done for this project. When the logo limit is no longer an issue I may re-share every team with stadiums and adboards but for now. Enjoy the most complete version of the 2017 County sides you'll get on DBC 17

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Well it's been a long old slog, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for every single one of you who's helped, supported and those of you who'll download and use the 18 teams we've put so much work into updating. When I took this on I honestly didn't know how we'd do it. But the final team have been shared and until we see something worth updating, we're done for this project. When the logo limit is no longer an issue I may re-share every team with stadiums and adboards but for now. Enjoy the most complete version of the 2017 County sides you'll get on DBC 17
Well just to be a pain in the arse...

I've been through the county teams (not extensively, only recent line ups) and added players that weren't in the teams (on my game anyway). I've done identity details, faces and stats.

Will Davis - Derbyshire
Lukas Carey & Kiran Carlson - Glamorgan
Gareth Berg - Hampshire (linked)
Harry Dearden - Leicestershire
Max Holden - Northants/Middlesex
Delray Rawlins & Jofra Archer - Sussex
Ed Barnard - Worcestershire (linked)

All shared to the academy.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well just to be a pain in the arse...

I've been through the county teams (not extensively, only recent line ups) and added players that weren't in the teams (on my game anyway). I've done identity details, faces and stats.

Will Davis - Derbyshire
Lukas Carey & Kiran Carlson - Glamorgan
Gareth Berg - Hampshire (linked)
Harry Dearden - Leicestershire
Max Holden - Northants/Middlesex
Delray Rawlins & Jofra Archer - Sussex
Ed Barnard - Worcestershire (linked)

All shared to the academy.
I hate you... I've gotta find bats for them and everything now! Thanks a lot for going above and beyond again

Users who are viewing this thread