The Bats Thread

SAFC2403

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
anyone fancy having a crack at the GN dynadrive??

GN_Dynadrive-600x600.jpg

Thanks

i'm trying to do some stadiums but realising i'm not actually any good at it and i think bats would be the same!!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Search under usernames

This.

Typically people on here will somewhere have their Academy username recorded. Just search that username and it will bring up everthing they have submitted. If you're on console etc and the username is on PC, it'll show a number instead of name, but it is all their stuff nonetheless.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Some of them have been up for a while but just to publicise them a bit I've put all my old bats from the 90s up.

Credit to Munkeymomo who did most of the detail for the GM bat, I've also put a version up with a load of electrical tape on the toe representing the time my brother smashed the outside edge to pieces three days into a holiday up the French Alps and we had to glue, tennis tape, and leccy tape it up so we could carry on playing for the rest of the holiday. We were panicking so much that we tried to find a new bat in the ski shop up the Alps and we even looked into getting a bat shipped up the Alps next day from a shop in Bristol, in the pre-internet days. Involved in those ideas were people who were and/or are eminent British scientists.

Anyway, the Lords bat wasn't one of mine but the great Tony Cottey used something like that back in the old days so I had a go at it.

They're under relaxedanderson if anyone's interested.

v100.jpg v800.jpg panth.jpg sst.jpg gms.jpg gm2.jpg lords.jpg

inertSpark

Associate Captain
We want legend @Zaxotes again in c07 forum again for Zaxwillows 256 HD batpack ..... We miss you Zax

Sadly it's not possible to do bat packs in this game because they have to be shared individually. Maybe, just maybe if we manage to mod PC, then us PC folk could do it in time.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
SS Master's pack.

Will upload the Limited Edition(black) one next, and that should cover ALOT of players in India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Pakistan. Along with the TON Vision and Legacy that I've already added.
imb_33A03F70-BEAB-4CC2-8D29-8956C5F68D49.gif

nozza5

School Cricketer
Hello guys, I'm wondering if anyone would like to have a crack at making these bats. Cheers Noz

Attachments

• unblur1.jpg
    unblur1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 170
  • unblur2.jpg
    unblur2.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 228

cologino118

School Cricketer
I have shared 2 of the 2005/06 editions of the Puma bats Adam Gilchrist used. If your type in 'Puma' in the 1st like name box thing on the filter, they will come up. Have a look and enjoy!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I have shared 2 of the 2005/06 editions of the Puma bats Adam Gilchrist used. If your type in 'Puma' in the 1st like name box thing on the filter, they will come up. Have a look and enjoy!

Given that all you've done is recoloured an existing bat that I made, I think I deserve a little credit, don't you think?

inertSpark

Associate Captain

First image is mine. The original. Second and third images are "his".

mine.png
his1.png
his2.png

Now as the academy is a shared resource, I have no problem with that Flyrider guy and the others sharing what is already shared, making small, if any changes. That kind of thing is inevitable. But don't come on here and try to pass them off as your own. :mad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread