The India thread

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
As discussed in another thread, it seems we have plenty of people willing to help with the Indian teams. Hopefully this thread will allow us to co-ordinate what needs to be done, and who is doing it.

This format will be used during the post: bold and underlined is the team name, followed by the creator of the best edition of that team in bold, and then the different sections of that team. Those that have been completed will be in bold e.g. logo. Parts not in bold still need doing.

India national team: Friedlele7: Real names/final roster/likenesses/logo/kits/bats/kit numbers/stadiums

Delhi Daredevils: Friedlele7: Real names/final roster/likenesses/logo/kits/bats/kit numbers/stadium
Kings XI Punjab:
Kolkata Knight Raiders:
Mumbai Indians:
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Friedlele7: Real names/final roster/likenesses/logo/kits/bats/kit numbers
/stadium
Sunrisers Hyderabad:
Rising Pune Supergiants:
Gujarat Lions:

(Friedlele7/@Llewelynf is currently completing the IPL teams above)

Andhra Pradesh: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Assam: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Baroda: cd779: Real names
/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Bengal: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Delhi: cd779: Real names
Goa: cd779: Real names
Gujarat: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium (note: one player's real identity has not been found)
Haryana: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium (note: one player's real identity has not been found)
Himachal Pradesh: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium (note: one player's real identity has not been found)
Hyderabad: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Jammu & Kashmir: cd779: Real names
/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Jharkhand: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Karnataka: TekkogsSteve: Real names/
likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Kerala: cd779: Real names
Madhya Pradesh: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Maharashtra: cd779: Real names
Mumbai: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Odisha: cd779: Real names
/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium (note: one player's real identity has not been found)
Punjab: (Pat working on names/final roster)
Railways: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Rajasthan: (Pat working on names/final roster)
Saurashtra: (Pat working on names/final roster)
Services: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium (note: four players real identities have not been found)
Tamil Nadu: TekkogsSteve: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadium
Tripura: cd779: Real names
Uttar Pradesh: cd779: Real names/likenesses/final roster/logo/kit/bats/stadiums
Vidarbha: cd779: Real names

Thank you to all of those who have contributed to the domestic teams:
@Pat
@TekkogsSteve

Anyone willing to help or anyone who has already completed anything above, reply below. If you spot anything wrong with the above list then please let me know!

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Right, so I'm going through right now and uploading the base teams from a fresh academy (other than downloading the PC cricket approved India and RCB teams) - the only changes I'm making are on the identity page (player name, age, shirt name, nickname and commentary name) and adding/creating stadiums as needed. I'm planning to work my way through alphabetically and hopefully be done by the end of this coming weekend.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I can do Mumbai, Gujarat and Maharashtra Rosters

This is a header cellThis is a header cell
When you say rosters, do you mean just changing names or the squad actually being as it is in real life?

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When you say rosters, do you mean just changing names or the squad actually being as it is in real life?

Current team and players (will collect data from Cricinfo). Will use Linked Players wherever available.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Current team and players (will collect data from Cricinfo). Will use Linked Players wherever available.
Excellent. I'll get the player names for those teams sorted now.

Pat

International Coach
Excellent. I'll get the player names for those teams sorted now.

Sorry I din't get that. Do you mean for the teams I am doing or for the teams you are doing? My plan is to export the players from 2014 Academy and import them in 2017. I will create any new/missing players. Will use real names/stats.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Sorry I din't get that. Do you mean for the teams I am doing or for the teams you are doing? My plan is to export the players from 2014 Academy and import them in 2017. I will create any new/missing players. Will use real names/stats as far as possible.

Right now I'm editing the names of every player who is at an Indian team in the game. Would it help you out if I did that for Gujarat/Mumbai/Maharashtra?[DOUBLEPOST=1484836886][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright fella! SO I'm taking up Bengal, Delhi and Goa first! Will be working only on Kits. Emblems and Logos. :)
Perfect! I'll push the player names for those teams up the priority list too.

Pat

International Coach
Right now I'm editing the names of every player who is at an Indian team in the game. Would it help you out if I did that for Gujarat/Mumbai/Maharashtra?

I would suggest you spend the time to do other teams, I will take care of all players of those 3 teams.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I would suggest you spend the time to do other teams, I will take care of all players of those 3 teams.
Of course. Only thing I would be careful with if you're importing is to make sure that players you import who did not have a link in DBC14, may have a player to link to in DBC17.

Pat

International Coach
Of course. Only thing I would be careful with if you're importing is to make sure that players you import who did not have a link in DBC14, may have a player to link to in DBC17.

Sure, will do that. One question - I thought the default Indian domestic teams in the game had all fake players (with no resemblance to real-life counter-parts). But you seem to indicate that they are real players with just fake names. So what is it?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Sure, will do that. One question - I thought the default Indian domestic teams in the game had all fake players (with no resemblance to real-life counter-parts). But you seem to indicate that they are real players with just fake names. So what is it?
Every player in the game is a real life player with a changed name. It's easy to find their real life version - their date of birth will be the same, as well as their initials and statistics. So for example here I am changing Umar Combs on Delhi to Unmukt Chand - who is the real life player. Therefore it's very important to get the linking right.

I would also advise against changing the skills of each player if possible.

BRAB

International Coach
I can do some logos. Don't care for which teams. Just randomly assign me some and I'll get to work.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I can do some logos. Don't care for which teams. Just randomly assign me some and I'll get to work.
@Ben_10 said he'll get Bengal, Delhi and Goa done but any others would be amazing if you were able to.

Users who are viewing this thread