These looks dope, can u please do mumbai ranji/domestic logo sometime

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've done a couple of logos. Working my through alphabetically. Let me know if any are already done.
Great work! Ive already done Karnataka and Tamil Nadu a while back. Have you done the kits? if not Ill start doing them alphabetically.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great work! Ive already done Karnataka and Tamil Nadu a while back. Have you done the kits? if not Ill start doing them alphabetically.
I haven't. Done all the logos now - apart from Railways, Services and Saurastha (only just saw your post otherwise I'd have not bothered with the two you did. Have not done any kits.

Sahil180

Club Captain
I haven't. Done all the logos now - apart from Railways, Services and Saurastha (only just saw your post otherwise I'd have not bothered with the two you did. Have not done any kits.
I shared mumbai with the kits by the logos @wasteyouryouth did and all the other stuff done by other community members, Now I can start to do kits from M to V the best i find kits on the web and @TekkogsSteve how about you start from A to M.

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Awesome effort!

Just want to point out one thing, in the Bengal logo it should written "The Cricket Association of Bengal" rather than just Bengal.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Awesome effort!

Just want to point out one thing, in the Bengal logo it should written "The Cricket Association of Bengal" rather than just Bengal.
Do you really think that would fit :lol If it did it would just be a blue line that's unreadable. Plus I think the limit in nodes and detail etc wouldn't allow that much detail, or it might just be a bloody pain to create

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Do you really think that would fit :lol If it did it would just be a blue line that's unreadable. Plus I think the limit in nodes and detail etc wouldn't allow that much detail, or it might just be a bloody pain to create

Node limit shouldnt be too much of a problem. The game isn't particularly specific when it comes to that error. Sometimes it just means that there are too many nodes for a single layer. Often splitting the image into parts that occupy their own layers can fix this.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Node limit shouldnt be too much of a problem. The game isn't particularly specific when it comes to that error. Sometimes it just means that there are too many nodes for a single layer. Often splitting the image into parts that occupy their own layers can fix this.
Well shit I've been missing out all this time then haha. The things of mine that say have reached the limit must just need to be split into parts :lol

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well shit I've been missing out all this time then haha. The things of mine that say have reached the limit must just need to be split into parts :lol

Exactly. If its only 8KB etc and it says too many points, then simply it's to do with nodes-per-layer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread