Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Awesome work man !
If you are taking request do Decaan Chargers logo
Or
Any chancesof the psl logos because the currently the league is going on.

chargers.png

inertSpark

Associate Captain
wow! You are in top form that was as quick as The Flash.

Often the logos themselves are easiest to do. MOST of them anyway. This one was really easy.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
It's a bit shoddy but it's actually a very hard logo to do. It'll do till we see better :)

There are actually aspects of @Llewelynf , @TekkogsSteve and @wasteyouryouth 's ones that I think they did better, and some aspects of mine that I prefer. Perhaps if we work together we can get it perfect? :yes In particular, @Llewelynf nailed the triangular tesselation pattern.

lions.png

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@cd779 I understand and appreciate the efforts you spent on getting the Indian Domestic Teams ready. It seems like you don't have a lot of time to update the teams/OP. If this is the case, may I request you to ask the moderators to transfer the thread ownership to me - I will re-download and upload all teams (and also add the newly created logos) and update the OP appropriately. And of-course I will keep your credits.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Pat apologies, yes, time has been very short recently - more than happy for this to be transfered to someone who can update and for you to re-upload all in your name.

Reactions: Pat

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but CSK and RR still have a season left of their suspensions, no? Doing the logos is fine but we aren't going to be able to
Oh man that's perfect! Thanks a ton. I have a small request, can you do the same logo if rajastan and csk without the writting for use on the kit?

You should be able to do that yourself. Just duplicate the logo, then remove the layers containing the text.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but CSK and RR still have a season left of their suspensions, no? Doing the logos is fine but we aren't going to be able to

You should be able to do that yourself. Just duplicate the logo, then remove the layers containing the text.

Haha...by the time I reach the IPL in my career CSK would be playing :P

And I tried that. But the Logo creator for some reason won't allow me to use it as a different logo if I rename and save it. It is still overwriting it. @MattW please make it easier for the next version.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
@inertSpark Thanks a lot. I was able to do something that I was happy with I guess.

For anyone interested in having the kits I did for CSK & RR, I have shared it under the username: sibi.naayagam

P.S. Consider these as temporary kits as I'm not good at making kits and hardly have time or patience to do so. Also thanks to Freddie and InertSpark for the original players and team logo respectively.

2017-02-19 (1).png
2017-02-19.png

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Haha...by the time I reach the IPL in my career CSK would be playing :P

And I tried that. But the Logo creator for some reason won't allow me to use it as a different logo if I rename and save it. It is still overwriting it. @MattW please make it easier for the next version.

If you've applied the original logo to a kit and shared it, you need to first unshare the logo, then duplicate it. Then it will treat the duplicate as a separate logo.

Pat

International Coach
@Pat apologies, yes, time has been very short recently - more than happy for this to be transfered to someone who can update and for you to re-upload all in your name.

Thanks @cd779
@SnowyCasanova Can you please let me take ownership of the opening post in this thread?

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@inertSpark Thanks a lot. I was able to do something that I was happy with I guess.

For anyone interested in having the kits I did for CSK & RR, I have shared it under the username: sibi.naayagam

P.S. Consider these as temporary kits as I'm not good at making kits and hardly have time or patience to do so. Also thanks to Freddie and InertSpark for the original players and team logo respectively.

View attachment 182593 View attachment 182594
Who are the teams that replaced them? Gujarat and Rising Pune?

Users who are viewing this thread