The India thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's a bit shoddy but it's actually a very hard logo to do. It'll do till we see better :)

There are actually aspects of @Llewelynf , @TekkogsSteve and @wasteyouryouth 's ones that I think they did better, and some aspects of mine that I prefer. Perhaps if we work together we can get it perfect? :yes In particular, @Llewelynf nailed the triangular tesselation pattern.

View attachment 182482
Ahb9vAq.png

Uploaded these. The file for the full logo is 18kb but there's way too many layers for the creator so I just uploaded the head. Happy to upload the rest if someone wants them - would have to be at least one separate file though.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ahb9vAq.png

Uploaded these. The file for the full logo is 18kb but there's way too many layers for the creator so I just uploaded the head. Happy to upload the rest if someone wants them - would have to be at least one separate file though.

Keep hold of the full file mate in case they ever increase the file size limit, then it would be perfect.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@inertSpark Thanks a lot. I was able to do something that I was happy with I guess.

For anyone interested in having the kits I did for CSK & RR, I have shared it under the username: sibi.naayagam

P.S. Consider these as temporary kits as I'm not good at making kits and hardly have time or patience to do so. Also thanks to Freddie and InertSpark for the original players and team logo respectively.

View attachment 182593 View attachment 182594
Can you post an unlinked version of these?

debojit7

School Cricketer
Hey guys, just wanted to know if there has been any updates on the kits of the teams?

B

Bigby Wolf

Any one willing to help me for the Ranji logos (using blobset creator only for pc) I have done six logos so far - Goa,Mumbai,kerala,Karnataka,Tamil Nadu and Bengal some of the logos are available at very low quality images ,so sharing only the logo pic will do for me.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Any one willing to help me for the Ranji logos (using blobset creator only for pc) I have done six logos so far - Goa,Mumbai,kerala,Karnataka,Tamil Nadu and Bengal some of the logos are available at very low quality images ,so sharing only the logo pic will do for me.

If we have decent SVG's made for those already, then we could load them into Inkscape or Illustrator, then use them to generate a large full quality PNG image. You can then use those PNG images to convert to DDS.

B

Bigby Wolf

If we have decent SVG's made for those already, then we could load them into Inkscape or Illustrator, then use them to generate a large full quality PNG image. You can then use those PNG images to convert to DDS.
Even i did a logo fron scratch the Goa one i did is from fully scratch (png format) but it will take a lot of time to do other such 22 logos and even more with low resolution images available.

inertSpark

Associate Captain

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've uploaded logos for Ranji teams.

B

Bigby Wolf

I've uploaded logos for Ranji teams.
Great work on the logos, hope on the future updates big ant can increase the logo slot in the future updates presently for me every the logo database is full when i download a new team ( have managed to delete some extra duplicated logos).
Can you share the svg files? because i am planning to replace the default ones with the help of blobset creator for the pc version to avoid the logo issues.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Great work on the logos, hope on the future updates big ant can increase the logo slot in the future updates presently for me every the logo database is full when i download a new team ( have managed to delete some extra duplicated logos).
Can you share the svg files? because i am planning to replace the default ones with the help of blobset creator for the pc version to avoid the logo issues.
Is that what the blobset creator does then?

I'll share all my SVG files if that's the case, people can use what they like.

Users who are viewing this thread