The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Jerm and @surendar: Correct me if this isn't the case, but in my experience when you download a new team from the Academy, it downloads all of the stadiums attached to that team regardless of whether you already have it downloaded. So with Adelaide Oval for example, that could be Australia, South Australia and Adelaide Strikers, plus one other team.
Its obviously using the download ID, as this is different in each case, so downloading multiple teams with the same stadium from different users results in a different download ID for that stadium, hence it being saved again... they should be using the stadium name as identifier and ask to overwrite if it exists.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
It's by no means perfect, but if you want a stop-gap Sri Lanka team until Snowy and the gang upload theirs. I have one with the current squads, stadia and lineups made (with a couple extra players). Ratings aren't perfect but there's no 91OVR Herath etc. ID is AGuyCalledKiko

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's by no means perfect, but if you want a stop-gap Sri Lanka team until Snowy and the gang upload theirs. I have one with the current squads, stadia and lineups made (with a couple extra players). Ratings aren't perfect but there's no 91OVR Herath etc. ID is AGuyCalledKiko

I may just take a look at it and add some of them to the team I am working on currently. Hope you don't mind if I edit them.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I basically pinched the players from the academy, except Kumara who has a poor likeness made by me! Go ahead and do what you like

raggieOAFC

School Cricketer
For the duplicates issue, there is no way currently of not having duplicate players in career mode if you have downloaded all the teams listed at the start of the thread. Am I correct in assuming that?

Hopefully BA will fix that. In my academy I dont have any duplicates, but on my career I have loads of duplicates.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Uploaded @SnowyCasanova's Australia team with the pink test kit. Also updated my Sri Lanka to have correct commentary names. ID is AGuyCalledKiko

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lancashire now 100% up to date (squad wise) and with a few more bats added. ID as always "AGuyCalledKiko". @Munkeymomo if you want to download my version and reupload yourself. Please feel free.

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm planning on doing Australia 1930s and 1940s teams names and stats but will need someone to do player likenesses as I'm no good at it. Any takers.

Also any other teams I can help out with

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lancashire now 100% up to date (squad wise) and with a few more bats added. ID as always "AGuyCalledKiko". @Munkeymomo if you want to download my version and reupload yourself. Please feel free.

I'll add it the list but I think it's a lot easier if all the county teams are under Munkeymomo instead of having bits and pieces of them everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread