The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll update the list when I come online. I come online when I have spare time. Deal with it, I'm not going to spend my life refreshing a page so I can update it as soon as you share a team.
Thanks for updating the front page. I wasn't trying to demand it though, was just asking for you to update it soon since the league was basically finished. And of course you would update it when you come online, tagging someone doesn't send their home into lockdown, just to get someone attention when they come online.Didn't need to make me feel bad.

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So I have downloaded your psl team's @thetruespiderman493. I had started a career before downloading your teams. Which team should I link downloaded teams with in order to ensure proper PSL teams appear in my career?

fasihfalcons

School Cricketer
Correct linking done for Delhi domestic team but ofcourse its the old squad with no Rishab Pant

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for updating the front page. I wasn't trying to demand it though, was just asking for you to update it soon since the league was basically finished. And of course you would update it when you come online, tagging someone doesn't send their home into lockdown, just to get someone attention when they come online.Didn't need to make me feel bad.

I apologize, I thought you were being snarky.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I have downloaded your psl team's @thetruespiderman493. I had started a career before downloading your teams. Which team should I link downloaded teams with in order to ensure proper PSL teams appear in my career?
They have already been linked but you will need to restart your career for them to take effect unfortunately.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
If you deleted him then his on disk should be there. Look under free agents (search in all players and change club to uncontracted or something like that) and see if he's there. If not try unlink any Iqbal that you have and then try linking your Iqbal

Alright, it's been done. Fixed Tamim too. Should be good, now. Teams all under 67 it seems, the reason they are 67(Barisal, dhaka and khula) it seems cause of the national team players as some of them are over 60. Domestic player highest is 56 for Shanto, who's with the national team right now. The domestic players range from lowest being 14 to highest being 54. Oh and if JP Duminy is rated at 84 then Shakib shouldn't be any less.

I just think giving players ratings under 40 is quite harsh. You don't see that in fifa/madden or even ncaa games. For instance the worst league in fifa is probably the Saudi ones, even they aren't rated under 40; in fact they have some in the 70s and they don't even play the world cup(can't qualify). India is the worst team on FIFA, they have players between 40-59. They are the 140th ranked team in the world. I'm not sure why the players are this lowly ranked, in my head mid 40s-50s seem normal for domestic players around the globe, for test playing nations. Anything under seems awfully harsh.

Attachments

• IMG_3923.PNG
    IMG_3923.PNG
    64.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3922.PNG
    IMG_3922.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3920.PNG
    IMG_3920.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3921.PNG
    IMG_3921.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, it's been done. Fixed Tamim too. Should be good, now. Teams all under 67 it seems, the reason they are 67(Barisal, dhaka and khula) it seems cause of the national team players as some of them are over 60. Domestic player highest is 56 for Shanto, who's with the national team right now. The domestic players range from lowest being 14 to highest being 54. Oh and if JP Duminy is rated at 84 then Shakib shouldn't be any less.

I just think giving players ratings under 40 is quite harsh. You don't see that in fifa/madden or even ncaa games. For instance the worst league in fifa is probably the Saudi ones, even they aren't rated under 40; in fact they have some in the 70s and they don't even play the world cup(can't qualify). India is the worst team on FIFA, they have players between 40-59. They are the 140th ranked team in the world. I'm not sure why the players are this lowly ranked, in my head mid 40s-50s seem normal for domestic players around the globe, for test playing nations. Anything under seems awfully harsh.

Why would you change the players ratings The on disk ones seem fine. It seems to me you just need to change their name looks and gear

Luke Magnusson

School Cricketer
Hey, the kits and team are amazing well done, most are all working just except CAXI, Queensland, Victoria. I try and download them and they just won't load into career. I can see them and use them in casual though and team manager. Keep the great stuff up guys.

silentwitness

School Cricketer
hey i downloaded all the teams as mentioned in the OP but still facing the duplicate player issue in career. If i use the get best the first game is fine but in the second i end up at number 10 with rohit sharma.

Users who are viewing this thread