The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Always appreciated your work Sir! The first think i do is the rate your team and bats 5 stars (doing this since i had the academy version) before downloading them and thats the best return one can give for the time and effort you have put in for those lovely creations.
I guess the next thing you should be doing is psl kits as the tournament is starting on 9th this week.
Are you calling my kits bad?:spy
would actually love some feedback though haha

Also Lahore and Peshawar's kits have been updated for 2017 season. I will update rest when other teams debut kits.

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
With the Malinga issue, that was the best Malinga I could get on the servers and no Malinga were linked anywhere so I had to delete the linked and add himm without link and I had informed on the forums that he wasn't linked and you can always make any changes in stats easily

No problems with the appearance, etc, but Malinga actually is in the game already - he's in the Sri Lanka ATB team under a false name like Murasingh or something. That default Malinga had a batting rating of 8, which I think is fair, while the created one had a batting rating of 30, which I don't. All I was saying is that you can link the created apparance to the default Malinga while keeping the default skills, which is what I did. I'm not saying you personally have to, I was just pointing it out for anyone who wanted to. You just go link player -> select Murasingh -> replace with Malinga -> uncheck 'skills'. Very easy to do and you get the best of both worlds while avoiding duplicate players too. :)

I'd be interested if anyone else had done appearances for other historic players though as I still want to set up the ATB teams at some point. Someone did a few teams from the 00s at some point, I think? I don't know about the older ones yet.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I shared a new, linked Malinga if anybody is interested

Last edited:

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Hi @Llewelynf Bro, I can help with creating a spreadsheet containing International, IPL & PSL teams rosters and we can hopefully then look forward to the community here to fill it up with the relevant player name and bats info which might help to assign correct bats.

Does Google sheets sound a good idea too? let me know soon and I will upload the template right away

Cheers

Maverick

Okay, a few things. I do not delay teams every time someone mentions them. Lol. Would be funny though.

Secondly, I am more than willing to share bats but right now there is no time for me to look for what players use what bats. I have literally spent all my free time killing off the ipl teams and I hope you guys like what I have done. For now it is the 2016 roster but at least it's something. So, if some body out there could share a list or spreadsheet of some kind I will do the hard work and apply the bats to players. Any help right now would honestly be appreciated.

Finally, we are on the brink of the IPL being released. I have been through hundreds of players and tried my best to get them right. They all have some sort of likeness done, maybe not perfect because I am shite, but better than the generic 100 players out there that all look the same.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi @Llewelynf Bro, I can help with creating a spreadsheet containing International, IPL & PSL teams rosters and we can hopefully then look forward to the community here to fill it up with the relevant player name and bats info which might help to assign correct bats.

Does Google sheets sound a good idea too? let me know soon and I will upload the template right away

Cheers

Maverick
Its perfect. I usually use it for editing anyway.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
B

Bigby Wolf

Hi @Llewelynf Thanks a lot for your reply, I have created the bats for players spreadsheet template in Google sheets, The link is below

Don Bradman Cricket 17 Bats List - Google Sheets

Please do let me know if this template works and if it's fine please do share and spread the link so that the members can contribute.

Cheers,
Maverick
It will be a great help to delete those extra bat logos while downloading different teams.Already deleted 60- 70 multiple logos.Want to delete those extra gm logos will be a great help with the list.
Can you another column of bat manufacturer besides bat coulmn and rename the 'bat' one as 'bat name' ? For ex :' Ab de villiers MRF ABD 17 '

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Peshawar uploaded (The domestic team, not PSL) this one was kind of a half a*^ job with only 3 player faces done and all names correct.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Hi @Faizk I have updated the sheet with 2 new columns "Bat Name" and "Bat Manufacturer", Please do start filling the data soon

It will be a great help to delete those extra bat logos while downloading different teams.Already deleted 60- 70 multiple logos.Want to delete those extra gm logos will be a great help with the list.
Can you another column of bat manufacturer besides bat coulmn and rename the 'bat' one as 'bat name' ? For ex :' Ab de villiers MRF ABD 17 '

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
@Llewelynf Thanks a lot bro for adding a new thread for the bats, I can already see data getting updated for many teams. This should help all users to download correct bats for their players/teams.

I added a new thread with the sheet so people can add what they have

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any idea if BA will eventually allow us to add/remove base teams from the game and form new categories as the Bangladesh domestic structure is very different across it's 3 competition formats and also doesn't have enough teams in its T20 structure at the moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread