The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

BononFi__er

School Cricketer
Hello, I am very slowly (work commitments) working my way through changing names and stats for the various female teams in the game, other than those that have already been done by the excellent contributors on this thread. Please feel free to edit likenesses, equipment, kits etc. I have so far completed Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka national team and the Sri Lankan domestic teams. Now working on the WI domestic teams. I have avouded attaching stadia necause of the logo limit so please add your own.

PS4 username: Bradalyn

I have completed Women's domestic teams for WI, SL, SA and PAK.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Quick question - I am downloading all the teams from this list, do I do it with or without logos? Thanks

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With logos.

Anyone else having problems with gaming crashing after downloading all teams here and in county project. Assumed it was logo related but deleted a shedload and still career crashing every time??

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will do next week

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Updated my Bangladesh if anyone was wondering...

upload_2017-5-18_21-56-38.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm just going to try a fresh install to try and see if it makes a difference with regards to the bat pad issues I've been experiencing. So can anyone who has shared teams please respond and say what teams (or just country) they've shared and how it's been updated. I only ask cause this thread doesn't seem to get updated very often.

If you could just say which you've updated and when (roughly) you last shared.

Myself I have done:

Bangladesh (BPL with Rajashi replacing Sylhet + Khulna Titans as a separate team) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
West Indies (CPL/Caribbean Cup and domestic) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
Sri Lanka (T20 sides) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
India domestic - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
Zimbabwe domestic - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players

I'm gonna spend the next day or two updating and sharing these again to make sure they are up to date cause I'll have to download them again. I'll also be looking at faces (not for India as that's a separate thing but I'd updated some teams/players in the other groups so I'm going to see if I can get those all done). I'll try and make sure they have stadiums for all teams too, most of them do but I'll be double checking.

pinku

Associate Captain
I'm just going to try a fresh install to try and see if it makes a difference with regards to the bat pad issues I've been experiencing. So can anyone who has shared teams please respond and say what teams (or just country) they've shared and how it's been updated. I only ask cause this thread doesn't seem to get updated very often.

If you could just say which you've updated and when (roughly) you last shared.

Myself I have done:

Bangladesh (BPL with Rajashi replacing Sylhet + Khulna Titans as a separate team) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
West Indies (CPL/Caribbean Cup and domestic) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
Sri Lanka (T20 sides) - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
India domestic - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players
Zimbabwe domestic - logos, kits, rosters, line ups, new players

I'm gonna spend the next day or two updating and sharing these again to make sure they are up to date cause I'll have to download them again. I'll also be looking at faces (not for India as that's a separate thing but I'd updated some teams/players in the other groups so I'm going to see if I can get those all done). I'll try and make sure they have stadiums for all teams too, most of them do but I'll be double checking.

Do you think i should download get best for each of these leagues or shall i download your teams individually as i am guessing if yours are rated correctly then i should get them with get best. Thanks

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you think i should download get best for each of these leagues or shall i download your teams individually as i am guessing if yours are rated correctly then i should get them with get best. Thanks
I would personally not do get best. You may end up with some unwanted teams that may be outdated. Get best is most highly rated and downloaded but these are not always egularly updated.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
This is the order I would suggest to get the most up to date for bats and kits by downloading individually (with sharers id):
Associates---Karolkarol
India Domestic---wasteyouryouth
Pakistan domestic---spiderman493
West Indies Domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Bangladesh domestic---Wasteyouryouth
New Zealand domestic---Friediele7
Pakistan premier plate---Friediele7?
SA Domestic---Friediele7
Sri Lanka domestic-Wasteyouryouth
Caribbean cricket cup---Wasteyouryouth
Zimbabwe domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Australian domestic---See page 1
Australian t20 clash---See page 1
Ipl---Friediele7
Test Nations---Friediele7
England domestic---Aguycalledkiko/wasteyouryouth (see the County project)

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
This is the order I would suggest to get the most up to date for bats and kits by downloading individually (with sharers id):
Associates---Karolkarol
India Domestic---wasteyouryouth
Pakistan domestic
West Indies Domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Bangladesh domestic---Wasteyouryouth
New Zealand domestic---Friediele7
Pakistan premier plate---Friediele7?
SA Domestic---Friediele7
Sri Lanka domestic-Wasteyouryouth
Caribbean cricket cup---Wasteyouryouth
Zimbabwe domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Australian domestic---See page 1
Australian t20 clash---See page 1
Ipl---Friediele7
Test Nations---Friediele7
England domestic---Aguycalledkiko/wasteyouryouth (see the County project)

Thank you very much @dom2110

Users who are viewing this thread