who is planning to be a international cricket player

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing professional cricket till 1999 and even got picked for my districts. As usual had to sacrifice it for studies. Now at the ripe old age of 23 I can only sigh! Oh well I play for my organization in a semi pro league. Will have to make do with that. And oh yeah! I am a No 3 batsman and a right arm medium fast bowler who can bowl at brisk pace. I have been used as a first change bowler in my league days and now open the bowling for my current team.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
i played for my school 18,17,19 team as a fast bowler for two years.
but ever since a bad hand fracture i have lost a lot of pace and was not selected this year as my bowling was of no pace and bounce ...and so i am concentrating on batting

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
mohsinshahzad84 said:
i think we need more umpires than cricketers right now . so i would want to be an umpire. as there is always lack of quality umpires.

me too! are you qualified or anything?
i became a qualified Cricket Australia and SAC(u)A Umpire during australias winter. i am currently umpiring grade cricket over here in my first season. i am the Youngest qualified umpire in my state, and possibly the country, and The SACA wish to push me up the grades quickly as they think i have potential.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Pak_cricketer said:
I heard this guy on another forum, who made it to the Maylasian U-19 team!

I want to be a cricketer, but you know I'll play cricket because it's one of my favorite sports. Altought only 1/1000 people make it to a international team, Its beter of that you try to finish your education and always have a second choice.

Thats what Sangakkara and Strauss did. They're fully educated lawyers.

Indiangod

International Coach
I also wanted to be a cricketer, but my parents broke my dream at the age of 8 I moved to the uk, mind you I was a really good fielder, decent batsmen, but rubbish at bowling, now I'm studying a career in Business finance. I hope other peoples parents dont stop thier kids from achiveing thier dream, I certianly was shattered.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Indiangod said:
I also wanted to be a cricketer, but my parents broke my dream at the age of 8 I moved to the uk, mind you I was a really good fielder, decent batsmen, but rubbish at bowling, now I'm studying a career in Business finance. I hope other peoples parents dont stop thier kids from achiveing thier dream, I certianly was shattered.
What's stopping you playing cricket in England?

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
Andrew Symonds Englishman my ass...he never wanted 2 play there - he loved Australia right from the strat and has Aussie parents (I'm pretty sure).

Anyway, I'd like to play international cricket. Im playing some representative cricket, seniors, taking wickets everywhere and I'd love to play from Australia and be even half as good a leader and mentally tough player as Steve Waugh.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
I want to play for India. I'm a right handed medium bowler and my batting skills are just like my boy DHONI. :)

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Dhoni said:
I want to play for India. I'm a right handed medium bowler and my batting skills are just like my boy DHONI. :)

YA man i saw you playin man U r the greatest bowler and batsmen... EVER!!!
and i saw u playing against Muhammad's (muhammad_inzi) team and you smashed their bowlers alround the park and won the game for us....
you also took 5 wickets to take the team home
you also smashed the guy that played just like Sachin that was in Muhammad's team and you hit him 4 sixers in row....

Last edited:
G

Gilchrist

Aussies r tops said:
Andrew Symonds Englishman my ass...he never wanted 2 play there - he loved Australia right from the strat and has Aussie parents (I'm pretty sure).

Anyway, I'd like to play international cricket. Im playing some representative cricket, seniors, taking wickets everywhere and I'd love to play from Australia and be even half as good a leader and mentally tough player as Steve Waugh.
True. He was born in Glouctershire? I am pretty sure he was

Users who are viewing this thread