who is planning to be a international cricket player

muhammad_inzi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sachin_007 said:
YA man i saw you playin man U r the greatest bowler and batsmen... EVER!!!
and i saw u playing against Muhammad's (muhammad_inzi) team and you smashed their bowlers alround the park and won the game for us....
you also took 5 wickets to take the team home
you also smashed the guy that played just like Sachin that was in Muhammad's team and you hit him 4 sixers in row....

lier we never played against preet team i mean dhoni and he bat like ashish nehra he use to be good but not any more he is ashish nehra now

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
I want to become an international cricket player :D
I am a right handed bat and i can chip in with some good swing bowling too

Currently i am practicing and studying and hopefully in a few yrs i mite be playing for Canada u-19 cause my coach knows a few people there

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Indiangod said:
I also wanted to be a cricketer, but my parents broke my dream at the age of 8 I moved to the uk, mind you I was a really good fielder, decent batsmen, but rubbish at bowling, now I'm studying a career in Business finance. I hope other peoples parents dont stop thier kids from achiveing thier dream, I certianly was shattered.
Your an idiot.

andrew_nixon said:
Born in Birmingham to English parents.
You guys can have him if you's want, oh but we will keep him for ODI's;)

Indiangod

International Coach
.::Stevo::. said:
Your an idiot.

You guys can have him if you's want, oh but we will keep him for ODI's;)

Mate..........why you callin me a idoit for?.....first of all you dont even know me.....I went through a lot of tough times back then...so if you dont know anything about me in my childhood then you best shut up. Anyway I was very good in my studies........so I decide to concentrate in my studies rather then cricket.....If I wanted to make it into international then I would have concentrated on cricket rather the studies...make sense does'ent it?.

I was shattered at the time when we went to the uk.......but my parents knew I was very good in my studies and they knew I would go far.....so i listened to them and concentrated on my studies.

Dhoni said:
I want to play for India. I'm a right handed medium bowler and my batting skills are just like my boy DHONI. :)

Go for it mate.

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
muhammad_inzi said:
lier we never played against preet team i mean dhoni and he bat like ashish nehra he use to be good but not any more he is ashish nehra now
What about you, boy? You bat like Shabbir Ahmed! :D lolz...

International Coach
Indiangod said:
Mate..........why you callin me a idoit for?
Because you're saying just because you moved countries, meens all your dreams of becoming a cricketer are gone. Thats just stupid, and you spelt idiot wrong.....

Indiangod

International Coach
.::Stevo::. said:
Because you're saying just because you moved countries, meens all your dreams of becoming a cricketer are gone. Thats just stupid, and you spelt idiot wrong.....

look I dont want to turn into anger........I can understand why you called me an Idoit......but it was not really my fault at the end of the day. I'd rather play for India then England.

Priyakant

Banned for Account Faking
Indiangod said:
look I dont want to turn into anger........I can understand why you called me an Idoit......but it was not really my fault at the end of the day. I'd rather play for India then England.

Me too. I want to be a cricketer but I dont think I have the right calibre to do it, I am 17 years old, I left cricket becuase I thought I was really crap, I am a good bastmen and a good bowler, but I am very, I am planning to play for England, I have quit my eduction, I do not play for any clubs. I am very crap, I also quit cricket becuase I got hit on the tighs and it hurt me a lot.

I am going to be the next cricket legend.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Priyakant said:
Me too. I want to be a cricketer but I dont think I have the right calibre to do it, I am 17 years old, I left cricket becuase I thought I was really crap, I am a good bastmen and a good bowler, but I am very, I am planning to play for England, I have quit my eduction, I do not play for any clubs. I am very crap, I also quit cricket becuase I got hit on the tighs and it hurt me a lot.

This is what too many drugs do for you kids!

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Priyakant said:

You need to be kept under medical observation till you grow up.It may take several years though. :eek: :mad :D

Priyakant

Banned for Account Faking
cricket doctor said:
You need to be kept under medical observation till you grow up.It may take several years though. :eek: :mad :D

No I dont, I think you do calling me that.

International Coach
Priyakant said:
No I dont, I think you do calling me that.
umm he didnt call you anything.......and your post before was possibly the weirdest thing i have ever read

Users who are viewing this thread