Worldcup Cricket 20-20 (Excellent Game)

rko500

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont know if this has been posted, but I stumbled accross this game made by MSN. Thinking it was just another poorly made cricket game, i downloaded it and was amazed by the gameplay. Graphics arent the best, and the fact that the players dont have licensed names would usually spoil it. However the gameplay is sooo good it really doesnt matter. It plays similar to BLC99 but in my opinion much better. scores are realistic to chase and the games are very tight. I just finished a game whereby Asutralia finished 219 all out. and in reply i scored 221-9 of 19.4 overs with solanki top scoring with 88 off 45 balls.

I dont post on here often but its not very often that i find a cricket game with good gameplay nowadays, and one that i will play longer then ten minutes.

heres the link. u can play the demo for free.

Free Online Games. Great place where to play free games online | Game Centre - MSN UK

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Jeez, somehow i'm feeling the before-the-festival-season atmosphere! I mean, This game is pretty nice. :D Don't need to find faults, in particular. But this game is just good enough to satisfy my cricket video game needs, at least for now.

Nice. Could be a tad better, just if the animations when the batsmen hits the ball could be seen more clearly. The batsmen seems to make a shot and the ball already gets displaced to the area where the shot's made, making it look like some frames were skipped at that time. Nonetheless, I'm happy. Besides, Heavy Indian accent!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ok just DLed, played it a several times. its pretty smooth (other then Graphic and the "Kumble" style commentators). lol also its funny the way they run, or walk. and the free hit signal, lol my lil bro thought he was trying to do some Indian dance or something.

i was getting soo angry b.c i sucked. i was always too early in the shot. i got used to playing EA one, so i was timing it like i do with EA. but for this one, you have to wait a lil then hit the ball. (almost like hitting the ball after it left you for EA). my lil brother just came in and started hitting 6s and 4s because he always times veryy late on EA one. he was pissing me off. and every time he batted he got a free hit.

many things EA can learn from this, for ex. if it goes for a 4, it says "this should go for 4, or no point chasing after that, or great shot" etc right after the player hits it, unlike EA sports it says after it crosses the rope. the free hit option, fielder taking jumping catches, quick throws while the fielder is lying down. i only played for 20 min, i am sure there are more.

and yeah it does feel a lot like BL99

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The timing's a horror. At first.

But i figured out the relativity that you can get the timing right. Ehem.. let's jump into it. :p

*See the bowler's speed bar. Suppose he bowls a fast ball, the speed at which the green meter goes up is the secret to time the ball. Meaning, The speed at which the green meter jumps up in the speed bar, say it jumps up in 0.5 seconds and When the ball's released out of the bowler's hand, you need to wait 0.5 seconds and time the ball. Describing it is a mess but You might've got the logic, :p.

:/. freaking, my brain's blocked by cold lol.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
this game is awesome, although there are a fair few LBW appeals when the ball is about 3 metres outside offstump. i made 152 all out with WI in 12 overs. D. Brato aka Dwayne Bravo made 53 not out of 25 deliveries hitting 2 sixes and some fours.

i was going heaps good in my second game
i was 142/7 after 8 overs chasing 230 or something like that for victory with WI. Bravo and Chanderpaul made 30 each.

Last edited:

rko500

School Cricketer
iv played this a while now. once u get used to it its too easy. i hit 221 for 0 off 12 overs with my opener hitting 167. there is a 50 over version which is tedious for obvious reasons. olny thing is the company that makes it offer no downloadable version, u have to subscribe to some site which u pay for to play it.still gd game tho. shows that grpahics dont make a game.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Anyone know the price of this game.Also can we bowl in this game.

sribabu

Club Captain
Here are some of the screen shots

Attachments

• world-cup-cricket-20-20.jpg
    world-cup-cricket-20-20.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20,110
  • screenshot4.jpg
    screenshot4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 890
  • screenshot3.jpg
    screenshot3.jpg