ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Share your custom tours created in the Cricket Academy beta that you will play in the full game.

Here's mine, I will be playing as Zimbabwe.

VvGQ88G.png

Z8HyGgW.png

It's very unlikely that in real life Zimbabwe will tour England so having the ability to create this tour is an absolute dream! :)

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i only have one example tour in CA, whereas I've heard people say there's a lot more!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
didn't know we could share tours in CA, that's awesome. (or do you mean just show the screen shots here?)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i only have one example tour in CA, whereas I've heard people say there's a lot more!!

When I log on to CA and go to "Tour Designer" I see a bunch of tours for 2013. must be 15-20 tours in there.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
I'll be designing a tour tonight where India tours New Zealand and they lose 4-0

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
When I log on to CA and go to "Tour Designer" I see a bunch of tours for 2013. must be 15-20 tours in there.

I don't have that, I have 1 example tour! Don't think I've done anything to change it and I've downloaded each CA update as they came along in order. No biggie though thanks for the reply.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I don't have that, I have 1 example tour! Don't think I've done anything to change it and I've downloaded each CA update as they came along in order. No biggie though thanks for the reply.

Maybe try reinstalling CA. Also check whether you have similar issues in other areas of CA. Take a look at the pre-set fields and the competition designer and see whether you have the pre-set fields and competitions, coz there are bunch of those in CA.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

I had that aswell just go into the cricket academy file and copy your save file to desktop so there is no save file in the folder and then all the tours are there when you boot the game up from a fresh start.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I had that aswell just go into the cricket academy file and copy your save file to desktop so there is no save file in the folder and then all the tours are there when you boot the game up from a fresh start.

Great ill try that, thanks

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
There's 75 Tours now in the Academy, we moved them all over in the last update.

If you only see one or around 16 then you will need to remove (copy it somewhere else) your save file to see them.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
didn't know we could share tours in CA, that's awesome. (or do you mean just show the screen shots here?)

He just means screenshots. If I am not mistaken, Ross did mention earlier that they might eventually allow "tour sharing" in CA, but that comment was made quite a while back. Safe to assume it's not going to be in this iteration, DLC/patch perhaps?

@BigAntStudios - Ross, your thoughts on this please? :)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm interested to see some of the variations people come up with. I've given myself a warm up game before each match type so I can get accustomed to how they play out.

For me personally I like starting off with the T20's, moving onto the ODI's and then finally the Test series.

Solomon

County Cricketer
Hi All, I have been following DBC14 passively all through out. Hats Off to Ross and DBC team for the fantastic work they have been doing. But goes without saying the members who are always there to assist.

When I log on to CA and go to "Tour Designer" I see only the example tour and couple of them that I created. Can someone help me on how to get it done.

Thanks in advance.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Hi All, I have been following DBC14 passively all through out. Hats Off to Ross and DBC team for the fantastic work they have been doing. But goes without saying the members who are always there to assist.

When I log on to CA and go to "Tour Designer" I see only the example tour and couple of them that I created. Can someone help me on how to get it done.

Thanks in advance.

There you go...

There's 75 Tours now in the Academy, we moved them all over in the last update.

If you only see one or around 16 then you will need to remove (copy it somewhere else) your save file to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread