KBC's Cricket Coach Downloads-Melbourne Stadium for FRCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I went mad when i lost my CC CD and stands as a big reason for not continuing the downloads till now, and i was more mad when i got back my CC CD :D, and stands as a reason for me to continue the downloads..

Bring it on! Want any requests!? And sadly simbazz, i'm sorry for not continuing the "skin" release, I lost the game and it's almost insane to do a skin without the game..

Any fresh requests will be taken again! Any new stadiums you want in the game, they'll be implemented, Also, just to make sure for the people, requests will always be accepted and just like the graphics thread..

KBC..

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
If possible could a skin be made based on the blue one from previous versions? I loved that skin.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The simply cricket one? Yeah, no problem.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Thanks. But what is it actually? I've done many themes for CC previously. That was a skin preview. :)

EDIT: The file's removed. :noway..

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
It was just the blue skin from Cricket Coach Pro, if you're able I'd like a skin for the new cricket coach that's based on it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Oh! i get it:) Unfortunately, the file has been deleted. you may send the file through PC attachments. I'll be glad to do the skin. :D..

And yes! Guess what?! The Beijing's Bird's nest will be coming very soon for CC. So, watch out for it. :)..

_44572540_birdnest512.jpg

mqb.beijing.wi.jpg

images

images

images

:D..

Last edited:

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
Just a theme based on this would be nice, the panels etc. don't fit in the new cricket coach.

Attachments

• blue.zip
    90.6 KB · Views: 6

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hmm.. :)

I'll take a look into it. But sure thing mate, i'll do the skin. Also, just asking, you want anything additional to the skin, like sponsers, etc?;..

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
Don't really mind, if you find something you think looks good then add it.

Also, will the birds nest be like the Melbourne stadium graphic?

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Don't really mind, if you find something you think looks good then add it.

Also, will the birds nest be like the Melbourne stadium graphic?

Yes, it will be. I will be developing it with sorta more enhancements.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
HAHA! rip and rip. Everyones ripping things of Planetcricket. MORONS! A stupid stole my T20 overlay. heh. Idiot. Some dumb forum guy directly copied my post and claimed he did all those patches! Haha. Got him banned, he'll go to hell. Well, i won't bother though, i did what i should and won't lower my standards cursing him. :)..

Last edited:

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Just a small tip for speed increase. The game will run quicker if the main background and skin graphics are reduced to 256 colours. As the game won't take as long to redraw each time. A plain black 256 colour bmp would have it running fast.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Just a small tip for speed increase. The game will run quicker if the main background and skin graphics are reduced to 256 colours. As the game won't take as long to redraw each time. A plain black 256 colour bmp would have it running fast.

Oh yes! Cheers for that oli! Much appreciated! :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread