Two T20Is: England v Australia

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes revenge my ass, doesn't really matter. We could win 7-0. But they'd still have the urn, utter idiocy to say their out for revenge. Especially with a T20 squad like ours, I'd expect big scores from Watson and Warner otherwise we're potentially screwed.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thats why it would have been better off doing the limited overs before the Ashes or just skipping it altogether. Its lucky that the English won it or the crowds might have been a lot lower for these games.

Dussey is handy enough in T20s, Voges has potential. Wouldn't expect much from Clarke. Bowling is hit or miss, if they hit they could skittle the English very cheaply if they miss they could have 200 put on them.

D

Dutch

I think you guys are going to beat us big time in this one. We have never been aggressive enough for this type of game. We get good starts now-a-days which is positive but I rememer in the Twenty20 world cup how we struggled between say the 11th and 16th over and by then the damage was done. Having said that the big prize already sits on the mantle piece and this is just a bit of fun in my opinion.:)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Its on today, hip hip hooray.

Yo I'm a poet and yall better know it, Australias going to win and so throw those Ashes in the bin....

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
In a 20-20 game nothing much can be predicted, but compared to Eng, Aus is a better ODI and T20 team,lets see what happens..Should be a good contest...

D

Dutch

Its on today, hip hip hooray.

Yo I'm a poet and yall better know it, Australias going to win and so throw those Ashes in the bin....

You are probably right
but I don't really care
Cos England one the big one
So bloody there
One day I am going to
Write poems with rhythm and with rhyme
It's going a lot better
But until that day I shall just have to carry one and try and squeeze as many words into the last line as possible like I do all the time!:D

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Win the Limited Over Matches We Must
Or the Dear Aussies
In the team will have no Possies...

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Might actually watch this game tonight. First time I'll be watching Joe Denly btw I've only heard good things about him.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, its on very soon.

Good to see some colour, sick of seeing shitty whites (Australian players in test uniforms).

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Hope Tim Paine gets a chance to bat, he was impressive against Scotland and personally I think he's better then Manou by a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread