A sorry Dilshan!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ohh please! dont blame the Paparazzi. i am sure we all love to watch peek hole video's or all that up skirt celebs. but thats only for girls. not for guy celebs.

P

pcfan123

Speak for yourself, theres nothing I hate more than the brain dead garbage like People Magazine and TMZ

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
hey i love TMZ. you gotta say its funny. and it stays that way when some of those gentle, calm celebs plays along with them. ans. their stupid funny Qs with stupid funny ans. but its the cocky, bitchy, "i am all that" celebrities that makes thing bad. and makes a fool of themselves

but i never disagreed with you either. what Dilshan did was great.

P

pcfan123

i want to see a show in which they follow the people who work at TMZ around and harass them as they go about their daily affairs.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Speak for yourself, theres nothing I hate more than the brain dead garbage like People Magazine and TMZ

But don't you care where Jessica Simpson went for dinner and what Britney is doing on a Thursday night? (Who gives a sh1t).

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Its Christmas Eve and we let bygones be bygones this day. Lets hope Dilshan forgives the guy :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
He was running after the reporter so that suggests he was definitely doing something with that lady.
That's what I think too. If he was innocent he shouldn't have minded pictures being taken. If he was flirting or something, then that wasn't a very smart move given the fact he's a celebrity (In India, IPL and all that.)

On the other hand, if the paparazzi guy was really annoying, and Dilshan was in a bad mood, then you can't blame him.

How has this thread gone so long without a Dil-scoop pun yet?

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Berty_news_1261613444484.jpg

Sanath Jayasuriya & TM Dilshan

Courtesy: Sri Lankan newspapers

The Photographer's take: Dilshan Dil-scooped - THE PICTURE HE WON T LET OTHERS SEE - Sri Lanka

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
I hope that they draw a line between news and privacy. The Tiger Woods case is a classic one of media going a bit too far

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I hope that they draw a line between news and privacy. The Tiger Woods case is a classic one of media going a bit too far

Well Im not a fan of paparazzi chasing people around and invading their privacy just to get a picture but this was in a public place. I have issue with the ones camping outside celebrities homes and basically climbing on top of the celebrities car to get a picture.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Yes. Thats ridiculous. There are no ethics anymore. Everything boils down to the profit margin

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes. Thats ridiculous. There are no ethics anymore. Everything boils down to the profit margin

I don't quite get your stand in this case. You claim Dilshan should be left alone and even then you come up with more articles/pictures. Either discuss Media's/Dilshan's behaviour or let the topic die. No point in refreshing the case.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Yes. But some people would've liked to know what the issue was all about and quelling people's doubts and putting another point-of-view forward is a good way to fairly judge the situation, since people are taking sides. So people should know the photographer's take too. I believe the photographer shouldn't have crossed the line but Dilshan shouldn't have held him by the collar. He's now got a Police case registered against him.

Donno whats there to make much more fuss about !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread