AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Abha,
I am still waiting for your user friendly Editor.
I have a problem is your ongoing editor,whenever I use to replace any file,I have encounter a message.
71768353.jpg

arjind

International Coach
Hi Abha,
I have a problem is your ongoing editor,whenever I use to replace any file,I have encounter a message.
71768353.jpg

Run as administrator

arjind

International Coach
Check if the async.big.w32 is a a read only file

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Is .cpd files stands for Corel Printoffice drawing files??
No.

Try renstalling the game or try downloading the editor in different browser?(chrome - it's the best)
Downloading from a different browser won't make any difference.

Hi Abha,
This appears to be a bug. What OS are you using?

Cricket-Duke-31

School Cricketer
Hi Abha,
71768353.jpg

i know the main reason behind that. i am also having same problem but i have solved it.
Solution

You are using vista or may be windows 7. And the game is installed in the Windows drive. and in program files

just copy the async.big.w32 to any other drive and replace the files and then copy it back to the root directory..................... :spy

Really this helps you..............

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Indeed, writing to program files is forbidden by UAC and requires administrative rights. But even if you copy the file somewhere else, the one in the program files directory will be opened, unless you delete its entry from registry or you have a pirated copy of the game.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey abhi, thanks for the DX5 no mip map tip. The output file is now same in size as the original file. But there is some problem importing stuff in global.texpack file. It tends to get corrupt if i import these files, but it doesnt get corrupt when i import the stumps files in the same location :?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Hey abhi, thanks for the DX5 no mip map tip. The output file is now same in size as the original file. But there is some problem importing stuff in global.texpack file. It tends to get corrupt if i import these files, but it doesnt get corrupt when i import the stumps files in the same location :?
Save them as DXT5 with no mipmaps. But there is an issue with that texpack file as its format is slightly different from other texpack files so replacing textures may or may not work.
I'll fix this issue but it wont work with the current version.

I've reconstructed nearly all file names. A lot of those files are not used by the game but are interesting nonetheless. Will release them with an update tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread