AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its harder than you would think. There is no ingame editor so you can't compare edited file with the original to determine offsets and data types like in case of the roster. But this game is certainly more editable than Cricket 07 in the gameplay department.

That's good - you were able to do a lot with Ckt07, as far as I remember. :)

JPHallam

School Cricketer
Hi

Please excuse my basic knowledge of downloads etc.

I d like to download this editor however the download opens as a word document, therefore it doesn't enable me to view the file properly.

Any help would be great

Thanks

dmckenna

Club Cricketer
hrmm this has probably been discussed earlier but everytime i try to replace a dds file on the big editor, it just freezes...any suggestions?

actually guys, don't worry i figured it out...forget this post haha

Last edited:

s0074845

Club Captain
how to extract the kits using abbh editor. could some one help me please. I have downloaded kabooka's kits and want to use them..

Toxicsausage

School Cricketer
i accidentally replaced all the india trousers files with Kabooka's ones it know shows trousers flashing from 1 different color to another, how to i get back to the default files

Thanks

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i accidentally replaced all the india trousers files with Kabooka's ones it know shows trousers flashing from 1 different color to another, how to i get back to the default files

Thanks

Did you make backup?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Thanks
You probably installed them wrong. Replace the async.big.w32 file with one from your Ashes 2009 DVD.

sohamhzr

School Cricketer
team names not found in roster

the team names cannot be found in roster files
please help

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed, writing to program files is forbidden by UAC and requires administrative rights. But even if you copy the file somewhere else, the one in the program files directory will be opened, unless you delete its entry from registry or you have a pirated copy of the game.

His copy is pirated, seen him 'thank' a torrent member provided the download links for AC09.

r1991

School Cricketer
well it is really difficult to find files in BIG editor even after search..any help pls

arjind

International Coach
His copy is pirated, seen him 'thank' a torrent member provided the download links for AC09.

Why were you on a torrent website and looking at this game?!!

bit coincidental eherm...

Users who are viewing this thread