Apparently they've made Steve Smith the greatest bowler of all time

Some Guy....

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First up, this place is a ghost town.

I was having a look at this game as I've run out of ways to waste time.

So I decided to use Australia.

Now, in my first 19 tests I decided to go for Steve Smith as my spinner, mainly because he took two wickets in that Twenty20 match with Pakistan about an hour before I downloaded the trial version.

Anyhow, a long story short, after 19 test matches Steve Smith's test figures are as such:

Batting:

Matches:19
Innings: 19
Runs: 608 at 40.53

Bowling:

Matches: 19
Overs: 745.1
Wickets: 144 at 14.85
Economy: 2.87
Strike Rate: 31.05

Casual!

He took 48 wickets in his first ashes tour...

blake

School Cricketer
I find this even more interesting, because Steven Smith has atrocious stats on the v3.10 game, and unless there's another update out that I don't know about that makes him a lot better I find it extremely hard to believe that he did anything for you.

Some Guy....

School Cricketer
Well, it's 3.12 first up...

I had the trial version and I'm not sure if what I saw really justified a purchase of the full game. This also means that I can't post pretty picks for you guys. I can throw my save file up for you though if you want to have a look.

You can also see the two 5-0 ashes whitewashes. Something is seriously broken.

Not to mention Johnson and Tait destroying T20 and ODI cricket.

blake

School Cricketer
It is actually a little bit saddening that so many hours of programming that have been put into this game can be ruined so easily.

I decided to start a season as Queensland.. I thought it would be an interesting challenge.

I was wrong.

I immediately went to the player search, and signed Adam Gilchrist, Matthew Hayden, Justin Langer, Rahul Dravid, Shane Warne, Michael Kasprowicz, Ian Harvey and Matthew Elliott.

In our first Shield match against NSW, I bowled Warne non-stop for 20 overs. He took 9/61 in the first innings. We won by an innings and 50 runs.

It is sad that I have ruined the game already. Am I supposed to not buy any players at all? It is a little disheartening that I have to make up my own rules to keep the game realistic...

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Hilfy pwned for me. Took 17 wickets in one game, and about 40+ for the Ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread