TENNIS Tennis Elbow 2009

koeloe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Great tennis game. Maybe not the best graphics, but a very in dept career mode and very realistic gameplay. The game is also being updated a lot. So the creator is trying to improve the game all the time. Really a great effort.:):):)

Tennis Game - Tennis Elbow 2009 - Free Demo! - A great tennis game for your PC

Mana Games - Games & Free Demo Download - Tennis Games & Manager Games

Tennis Elbow 2009, eh? Tennis Elbow is a great tennis game - do you know if it's going to have realistic match lengths and tournaments that don't start at the quarter finals?

koeloe

Club Captain
Tennis Elbow 2009, eh? Tennis Elbow is a great tennis game - do you know if it's going to have realistic match lengths and tournaments that don't start at the quarter finals?

The game is allready released, you can download it. In the world tour, a grand slam has a draw of 128 players and a masters tournament usually one of 64. A normal tournament has a draw of 32. So it is very realistic.:):):)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Hmm - I'm always a bit dubious about downloading games - any chance of it being released through Steam? It sounds like the tennis game we've been waiting for.

Edit: Bit pricey as well, seeing as it's not a proper retail release. I'm going to try the demo anyway.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

I have it, its tough but thats probably because I know nothing of tennis. The career mode is pretty cool, and it seems to be one of those games where the gameplay is really well done but the graphics are poor. I wish someone would make and release a test match game like this one. TAOC?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The graphics are not as bad as I was expecting.

The AI in the demo's a bit crap though - far too many faults and other errors. What's it like in the full game?

koeloe

Club Captain
The full game's ai is really very realistic if you play on one of the higher levels.:)

koeloe

Club Captain
There is now a beta out for tennis elbow 2011. It now has 3D courts. If anyone is interested.:)

Login

P

pcfan123

Meh no thanks, wasted my money on the 1st one and played it for less than 2 days before I realized how horribly out of date the graphics and gameplay are.

Sticking to console Tennis games now

Hitterman

International Coach
The game seems to be a decent one. I won't mind spending few bucks if it'll run successfully on my low specification pc.

Users who are viewing this thread