21st Match, Group E: Pakistan v South Africa at Gros Islet

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
PAKISTAN ZINDABADDDDD

We do what we do best, just barely sneak in, and then surprise everyone and win the competition!

I think you will do just that! If India doesnt qualify, I will be supporting Pakistan to do just that!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PAKISTAN ZINDABADDDDD

We do what we do best, just barely sneak in, and then surprise everyone and win the competition!

We win thats my sig!! :yes

And lol at people saying we dont deserve to go through. SA and NZL werent as good as we were and we didnt choke when we needed to win. God helps those who helps themselves!

King Cricket

International Coach
It's good to see Pakistan in the semis. :) God forbid, but if both India and Sri Lanka are knocked out, we will at least have one sub-continental team to cheer for.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Talking about sneaking in, it is arguable that England snuck into the Super 8's to begin with (although in all probability their bowlers probably would have delivered the victory against Ireland).

Twenty20 is so random game... it's only fitting that the most consistent team (Pakistan) is the one that is most inconsistent.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^Pretty right but if we put all technical things aside T20 is a real joy to watch.

alipk52

School Cricketer
Congratulations Pakistan

feeling really good first time in entire tournament, really our team is unpredictable, they reached into semi's from nowhere, but some close lost like England chased Pakistan's target in 19.3 overs and NZ beat Pakistan by 1 RUN, helps Pakistan's run-rate alot, NZ lost by bigger margins against South Africa and England, and also South Africa. So Pakistan Deserve to be into Semi's

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Damn SA, when will they ever win a tournament :facepalm I feel sad for AB, he really brought SA back in the game with those big hits in one over but got out to a stupid shot and wtf was Albie Morkel doing, he was nudging the ball in the final over rather than giving it his all.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Damn SA, when will they ever win a tournament :facepalm I feel sad for AB, he really brought SA back in the game with those big hits in one over but got out to a stupid shot and wtf was Albie Morkel doing, he was nudging the ball in the final over rather than giving it his all.

That indeed was a very strange thing to do by such an explosive and experience hitter. I just could not understand why he back and nudged the very first ball of the over of which they needed 16 runs. If the idea was to give the strike back to botha, it was a very weird idea. South Africa are used to doing such inexplainable things in big matches.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
It truely seemed they choked yesterday. Smith had no answers in the post match conference. Feel for them, they go into the tournaments as a strong team but always fall when it matters.

Users who are viewing this thread