2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mike Hussey, You ugly beauty!!
Brilliant innings by Hussey,well played Pakistan but it wasn't again their day against Aussies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Dude India is fail lol, Atleast we gave Australia a match.

Lol. I infact supported Pakistan in this match (you can see that in my last few posts here and at the vBookie forum). They indeed played pretty well. But, you gotta agree that Ajmal was OWNED by Hussey in the last over.

Love the way you have a dig at India in every conversation. :sarcasm

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
that is literally unbelievable. can't really comment, was on my way back home and missed the last 10 overs. just decided to check the final score and couldn't believe the australians had won.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Had it been any bowler, he would have same punishment as Ajmal gets from Hussey.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol. I infact supported Pakistan in this match (you can see that in my last few posts here and at the vBookie forum). They indeed played pretty well. But, you gotta agree that Ajmal was OWNED by Hussey in the last over.

Love the way you have a dig at India in every conversation. :sarcasm

No its just funny how some indians are laughing and everything and Ajmal got his arse handed to him by Hussy, I knew we needed a Another fast bowler!.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Had it been any bowler, he would have same punishment as Ajmal gets from Hussey.
Definitely not. Spin is always easier to hit when it comes to slogging in the death overs. The decision to give Ajmal the last over, was strange imo.

But you still never know, Hussey might have thrashed a quicke as well..

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
100 percent credit goes to Hussey, Ajmal is always a good last over option but how well Hussey batted it's just unbelievable.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ajmal was the right choice, he just didn't execute. A half tracker is always going to get dispatched for six. Before that over he was the best bowler on show today and the hardest to get away.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
No its just funny how some indians are laughing and everything

And again you bring in the Indians. Everyone's having a laugh at Ajmal if you crawl back a few pages. He should've bowled darts after being hit for a six earlier in the over. Admit it, he was OWNED by Hussey.

(EDIT : Will carry on the conversation tomorrow. It's late here. Gotta sleep! :p)

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Definitely not. Spin is always easier to hit when it comes to slogging in the death overs. The decision to give Ajmal the last over, was strange imo.

But you still never know, Hussey might have thrashed a quicke as well..

It's easy to say now but with Ajmal class surely not. Ajmal was regularly bowling last overs in most of the matches in this WC. So it wasn't a strange one nut yes how well Hussey muscled him this is strange.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And again you bring in the Indians. Everyone's having a laugh at Ajmal if you crawl back a few pages. He should've bowled darts after being hit for a six earlier in the over. Admit it, he was OWNED by Hussey.

(EDIT : Will carry on the conversation tomorrow. It's late here. Gotta sleep! :p)

I did Admit it..look at my last post;).
Ajmal just didn't bowl well in the last over.
Anyway, good luck to England.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
this sucks :( what does Pakistan have to do to beat Australia? even 191 in 20 overs was not enough. I saw lot of people celebrating, but I knew that Aussies will take it to the end and fight. I'm kind of glad I missed the last 10 overs of Australia's batting.

Well done Hussey, you just continue to amaze!

Also well done to Australia, any other team would have given up.

Users who are viewing this thread