FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World Tours

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok. Here are the groups. Is thedon5 and jdeus going to play? I think these groups are fair.

Divison 1:

Hedger - Hedger's Team
Zorax - Zorax CC
Aussie1st - Baggy Blues
jdeus - Agrid South Africa
Chewie - Chewie CC
ste_mc_efc - Tom Jones Enthusiasts

Division 2:

Iridium - Iridium XI
Bcvstheworld - Hyderabad United
Varun - Blitzkreig Boyz
Akshay - Indian Warriors
Aditya - Aditya's Team
AngryPixel - New York Yankees

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The groups are fair.
Don't know about Division 1 but in Division 2 there would be lot more upsets due to the teams being so close..
So i have a win against Bcvs. That should count. Are you gonna maintain the table??

And what about fixtures. I guess home and away system should suffice.
Tha way each team plays 10 matches in a season. I have already played 2 home games.(against Varun and bcvs) I have one against Akshay on 24th...
If everyone agrees to this format then i think we might have to cancel our friendly.

Along with this league, we can play a knockout cup to. Top two teams from both groups qualifying. I can already see this format being a lot more fun and easier to maintain..

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

We need to create two separate threads i.e, FTP:Division 1 Fixtures and Points Table, FTP:Division 2 Fistures and Points Table. Everyone would just try to keep those threads clean. We would just post the dates of friendlies there and the final result o the match. Rest of the discussion of two division can continue here.
Also that way it would be possible for you to manage Division 1 only and someone else managing division 2, thus reducing your workload. I can do that for a month as i'm on a vacation(read:Mass Bunk :p) till diwali festivals.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Everything will be reset so no previous friendlies will count. We'll start this on the 7th November so people don't have to cancel friendlies for the 31st. I'll put up the fixtures in a new thread either today or tommorow. If anybody listed didn't want to take part in this or anyone not listed wanted to take part in this, then please tell me asap.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going to get absolutely smashed.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Shouldn't all the people that started this season really be in the same group :sarcasm

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Damn.. That means my upset against tbcvs wont count.. I dont think i would be able to beat him once again :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well you have a good chance of beating Zorax and Aussie since Zorax is ranked like 1500th in the world. So at least you can fight to survive and someone may even be able to upset myself so it's likely to be ste and jdeus finishing at the top followed by myself and then you 3.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'm going to get absolutely smashed.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Shouldn't all the people that started this season really be in the same group :sarcasm

Oh no. You see Chewie because you've performed so well you deserve to be in the top division. Have fun. :p

That said, I'll probably get smashed by AP and bcvs. Maybe Akshay as well.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Should we set a prize money for the Divisions.. I don't really use my vcash in bets so have around 8million. I can give that for the prizes. Then we can have vcash prizes for Top run scorer,wicket taker, Winner, runner up etc.Then we can add 10K Match fee stipulation. If a member loses, he gotta pay 10 K to the winner.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Great.. Then he can donate some of his vcash too. If everyone donate then we can have a really big vcash prize for winners too.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
It would still be fun. Does vcash matter anymore?? Everyone has soo much. This way we can atleast put it to some use

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hear Chewie has 60M :p

:spy

I forgot Zorax was up there too. I've never played him but I guess we'd be rather close.

I'm playing Aussie1st tomorrow so we'll see how that goes...

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
So i guess all of our remaining matches now are preseason friendlies :p

Users who are viewing this thread