CricketCrackit.com league

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
banner_370_80.jpg

CricketCrackIt.com are an official partner of Planetcricket during the World Cup and we're urging members to sign up a team.
Unlike Planetcricket's Fantasy Cricket competition CricketCrackIt gives you a budget of 100m and challenges you to pick the best team you can.
It's not easy and you have to shop around a bit as I discovered when I unveiled my Kilted Scots team (not a pasty knee or ginger mop in sight sadly).

Planetcricket will also be giving a prize to the PC members who do best overall. Exact details to be confirmed later.

So show you support during the World Cup by creating your Fantasy Cricket Team today.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks good but i'm getting this error when i click continue after giving details such a team name/country etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Its browser specific problem i guess. I'm getting this error in Opera and Firefox but it is working alright in Internet Explorer.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've made my team in firefox and had no problem. The World Cup Dominators.

ebikhan

CricketCrackIt.com Liaison
I had created my team in Firefox & works fine. AngryPixel, which version of your firefox and Opera are you using ?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Mozilla is 3.0.19 and Opera is 10.1.. Anyway it doesnt matter now. I'm using IE for this.

Where have you posted ?? I dont see anything.

zub2005

International Coach
created my team, how do i post the link for my team. Also can we change team lineup before each match along with trump card

ebikhan

Mozilla is 3.0.19 and Opera is 10.1.. Anyway it doesnt matter now. I'm using IE for this.

Where have you posted ?? I dont see anything.

It seems you have older version of Mozilla Firefox (atleast). Anyways, its good news that it worked for you on IE.

I had posted a comment on HarrisB profile on CricketCrackIt. They give the option to have discussion on your team through the profile page of the user.

You can check it at:
Brook Harris | World Cup 2011 Cricket Fantasy Game | CricketCrackit

ebikhan

created my team, how do i post the link for my team. Also can we change team lineup before each match along with trump card

Let me explain how it works:

Matches are divided by match day and changes (to the team or squad) can be made before the first match of a particular match day. The list of all matches grouped under match day can be found here:
Fixtures | World Cup 2011 Cricket Fantasy Game | CricketCrackit

First basic step that a user need to do is to create a squad.

You need to choose 15 members squad from the alloted budget of 100M$ which has fixed formation (2 keepers, 6 batsmen, 3 all rounders and 4 bowlers). You can choose a maximum of 4 players from a single team.

Squad can be changed and there are 20 FREE transfers (the number will be confirmed before WC starts). After you are finished with your free transfers, you can still make transfers in your squad but that will be at the expense of your valuable points. This magnitude of the penalty will be confirmed later. Before the world cup begins, you can make as many changes as you want. The rules will start applying after the world cup begins.

As far as the changes in team and captain is concerned, they doesn't cost you. You just have to make sure that you have the right combination before the deadline for a match day ends. Important thing regarding the formation of the team is that you should have atleast 3 batsmen, atleast 1 bowler, atleast 1 all rounder and a mandatory keeper. Rest of the formation is upto you.

The trump player earns you double points. Do remember, the changes have to made before the deadline of a Match Day. If they are done after the deadline, they will be applied to the matches in next match day. Please go through the rules and faq section of the website where you will find more material about the game.

I hope everyone will have fun :)

----------

Send me your Team Name and I will share your profile link.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
This is really strange. I can open other teams in Opera as well as Mozilla. But as soon as i try to view my squad it gives the error...

----------

updating mozilla and opera solved the problem:cheers

----------

This is the best team i could think of in 100M and according to the conditions of pitch.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

----------

Van Wyk, Ervine, Tahir and Wilson are my subs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread