Greatest Indian Actor Ever

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who do you think is the greatest indian actor ever?

Alltime: Dilip Kumar

Current: Rajinikanth, by a country mile.

India has produced many great actors like Shanrukh,Amitabh,Kamal Hasan,Chiranjeevi,Aamir,Guru Dutt,Naseeruddin Shah etc but after watching thousands of movies,I hink no one has ever impressed me more than Dilip & Rajini.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Who do you think is the greatest indian actor ever?

Alltime: Dilip Kumar

Current: Rajinikanth, by a country mile.

Greatest Indian actor would be Raj Kapoor and Kamalhaasan

Rajnikanth? He is an entertainer, not a great actor. Would never call him the "greatest Indian actor".

ARay

County Cricketer
Amitabh Bachan is a legend. There is no actor save maybe aamir khan who might even come close to his legacy.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't really count Rajnikanth as a great actor. The greatest actor could probably be either Amitabh, Shahrukh or Aamir.

For actresses, it is undoubtedly Madhuri Dixit. From the current bunch, I feel Kajol is good and should do movies frequently. Even Priyanka and Kareena are good IMO.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
If by face and looks,I will go with Aamir,but if by True acting,Imran Khan is best(The Slumdog Millionare one)...
Imran Khan in Slumdog Millionare?

----------

India has produced many great actors like Shanrukh,Amitabh,Kamal Hasan,Chiranjeevi,Aamir,Guru Dutt,Naseeruddin Shah etc but after watching thousands of movies,I hink no one has ever impressed me more than Dilip & Rajini.
It's surprising that you weren't impressed by Aamir Khan and Kamal Hasan.

And guys, we are forgetting Rajesh Khanna, he was superb.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I agree, Rajesh Khanna was a brilliant actor. Dillip Kumar was excellent as well, there've been many great Indian actors but it depends who is your favorite and my favorites are Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan if I have to say my favorite in 70's I'd say Rajesh Khanna.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don't really count Rajnikanth as a great actor. The greatest actor could probably be either Amitabh, Shahrukh or Aamir.

For actresses, it is undoubtedly Madhuri Dixit. From the current bunch, I feel Kajol is good and should do movies frequently. Even Priyanka and Kareena are good IMO.

India is not about Bollywood. Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal are 10x better than Shahrukh or Aamir. They are better than Amitabh too

----------

If by face and looks,I will go with Aamir,but if by True acting,Imran Khan is best(The Slumdog Millionare one)...

Are you referring to Dev Patel? And he is the GREATEST INDIAN ACTOR EVER?

First of all, calling that boy as true acting and placing him higher than Aamir Khan in acting itself is blasphemy. And with just that film, he is India's greatest actor? WOW! Its amazing to see the ignorance of many people about Indian cinema.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
India is not about Bollywood. Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal are 10x better than Shahrukh or Aamir. They are better than Amitabh too
Shahrukh stands nowhere amongst them but you cannot ignore Aamir. Even I personally never loved Amitabh's acting, but he has done some superb roles, especially in movies like Black, Paa, Deewar, Bunty aur Babli, Sholay, etc.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Are you referring to Dev Patel? And he is the GREATEST INDIAN ACTOR EVER?

First of all, calling that boy as true acting and placing him higher than Aamir Khan in acting itself is blasphemy. And with just that film, he is India's greatest actor? WOW! Its amazing to see the ignorance of many people about Indian cinema.

No,I am not saying Dev Patel at all....I am referring to Imran Khan(Billu barber),That Metro guy.Was he not in Slumdog Millionare,if not then why he went in the Oscar Award with the Acting team?
Imran Khan is also doing movies in Hollywood.He will be coming in Spider Man 4 as the boss of the main Villain...

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
So you mean Irrfan Khan, well he is a fabulous actor too. I'm actually a big fan of him.

Users who are viewing this thread