Story Pakistan vs Australia - Cool & Cool Cup - Chance to win 500vcash!

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pakistan vs Australia Series

With Pakistan and Australia struggling to find their grip in ODI matches, they find each other to get one of them back on track. Pakistan losing to Sri Lanka just a few months ago 4-1 series was very disappointing and as for Australia they lost a recent series to England which could have loss them their #1 spot. Australia key players Ricky Pointing and Brett Lee have just retired and they are looking for young cricketers to come in and take their spot. Pakistan cricket as been a whole lot different, their batting order can?t find anything to do and as for the fast bowlers they are losing them day by day. Can Australia or Pakistan come out top in the series and get their country back on form?

They have announced a 3 ODI matches and 3 T20 matches to prepare them for the World Cup coming up. Australia will be looking to test their squad even more going into this series, Micheal Clarke will be leading them. Pakistan squad hasn't been the best this year, will look to improve in the grounds they love.

Pakistan-vs-Australia-in-UAE-preview-516x340.jpg

Both sides will be looking to improve their cricketing sides.

Fixtures:

Aug 28, 2012
Australia vs Pakistan - 1st ODI at Sharjah

Aug 31, 2012
Pakistan vs Australia - 2nd ODI at Abu Dhabi

Sep 3, 2012
Pakistan vs Australia - 3rd ODI at Sharjah

Sep 5, 2012
Pakistan vs Australia - 1st T20 at Dubai

Sep 7, 2012?
Pakistan vs Australia - 2nd T20 at Dubai

Sep 10, ?2012
Pakistan vs Australia - 3rd T20 at Dubai​

Last edited:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
A small suggestion, when you write a paragraph, make sure that it isn't centered. Its difficult to read a paragraph in centered :)

Good idea, Pak v Aussies, I'm with AUS :p

badvintage

International Cricketer
A small suggestion, when you write a paragraph, make sure that it isn't centered. Its difficult to read a paragraph in centered :)

Good idea, Pak v Aussies, I'm with AUS :p

Thanks for your help, I'll try my best to make this story good. And we'll see every game you can win vcash :)

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pakistan drop U. Gul and Y. Khan for desert series against Australia

Pakistan have made 5 changes to the squad going into the series against Australia. Dropping Younis Khan because of his bad performance in the last series against Sri Lanka he hasn?t been on form. Umar Gul has been dropped out because of his performances in the last few series. They both need a break and hopefully that helps them in the long run.

Kamran Akmal has been named in this series, haven?t played for 17 months since the ICC 2011 World Cup. He might have a little problem getting steady. 24 year old Anwar Ali who swinged the ball against India U19 World Cup 2006 has been named, he might get a chance to play. Nasir Jamshed and Shoaib Malik are back as well after injuries cost them not to play.

Umar-Gul-celebrates-How-wicket-110308-G300.jpg

A lot of question come to Pakistan about Umar Gul

The ODI Series against Australia will begin from the 28th of this month. The first and the third ODIs will be played at Sharjah on August 28th and September 3rd while the second ODI is to be played at Abu Dhabi on August 31st.

Pakistan ODI Squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (Captain), Nasir Jamshed, Mohammad Hafeez, Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal, Kamran Akmal (Wicket Keeper), Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Aizaz Cheema, Saeed Ajmal, Imran Farhat, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Rehman, Junaid Khan and Anwar Ali

Australia ODI Squad: Micheal Clarke (Captain), George Bailey, Daniel Christen, Xavier Doherty, Callum Ferguson, David Hussey, Micheal Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Alister McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, James Pattinson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Clint Mckay

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am with Pakistan , good writting Hamza , happy to see Abdur Rehman in the squad .:)

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pakistan won the toss and chooses to field first at Sharjah Cricket Stadium.

Wrong day to field first?

3-6-2012_38503_l.jpg

Clarke and Warner put up a promising start

Pakistan was off to great start getting Matthew Wade out early in the first over of the last spell. But Warner and Clarke picked up the race and batted well at a fairly good strike rate. Saeed Ajmal bowled well but couldn?t pick up wickets. After 50 overs, Aussies put up a score of 271.

hafeez_1.png

Predications
How many wickets will fall in Pakistan's innings?

A) 0-3
B) 4-5
C) 6-9
D) ao
Once you guess, predicate exactly how many wickets will be fall.

Winner gets 500vcash

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
C.

By the way, it is not recommendable to use PCCS for 50 overs or longer matches. It is known to give bizarre results. Use cricsim for ODIs and tests which delivers far more realistic matches than the former.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^na that was with the old version a ran 2 season of a league with this sim on other forum with no hiccup

anyways i think c because aussie got good bowling attack

(C)

badvintage

International Cricketer
C.

By the way, it is not recommendable to use PCCS for 50 overs or longer matches. It is known to give bizarre results. Use cricsim for ODIs and tests which delivers far more realistic matches than the former.

Well I downloaded it, and it doesn't seem to work. Any help?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
^na that was with the old version a ran 2 season of a league with this sim on other forum with no hiccup

I think you were a part of inaugural season of ODI Revival Championship. You must be aware how unrealistic the matches were first up. I had to do a lot of tweaking with the ratings and other things to get some good matches for that season.

Well I downloaded it, and it doesn't seem to work. Any help?

Check your inbox.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pakistan puts up a well fought battle to give the series a 1-0 lead

Mohammad-Hafeez-Pakistan-T20.jpg

Hafeez batted well and bowled well to be given man of the match award.

Pakistan batting which was a question in the last series came up big in this series against Australia. They fought well in a high-scoring match. Misbah had this to say "We fought well, but we can't give away that many runs (273) and say that our batsmen can do the job".

hafeez_2.png

Predications:

Fenil
Code:
C
Singhb
C

anyways i think c because aussie got good bowling attack
Pallu
Code:
Option C

You guys all win 250vcash!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Good first match. The presentation will gradually improve, I have no doubts on that. But use CrickSim or Cricket 2007 to run matches. PCCS might be very unrealistic for 50 over cricket at times.

Users who are viewing this thread