Story Pakistan vs Australia - Cool & Cool Cup - Chance to win 500vcash!

badvintage

International Cricketer
Good first match. The presentation will gradually improve, I have no doubts on that. But use CrickSim or Cricket 2007 to run matches. PCCS might be very unrealistic for 50 over cricket at times.

Can't find any downloads for Cricket 2007 and CrickSim doesn't seem to work :facepalm

badvintage

International Cricketer
Will Australia bounce back after a brutal loss to the home side?

All the questions come to Australia now. Will they bounce back after such a loss? Can they bowl out Pakistan batting after Pakistan showed some brilliant work at the pitch a few days ago. But now we are here for the pre-game report.

We are here with the vice-captain Mohammad Hafeez to ask him a few questions.

D: You?re batting improved a lot from recent performances, any thoughts?
M: Well I have struggled a lot with my batting, a lot of issues are going on in Pakistan it?s really difficult for me to handle this but I still managed to bat well and bring the series to 1-0.

6790487546_25938c0097_z.jpg

The Trio of Spin

D: You and Saeed Ajmal are the spin masters right now in Cricket, and you were a part timer in bowling but now you?re a regular how did this happen?
M: I practiced hard, I used to be a part timer in the Pakistan cricket squad and those years were a learning experience and I learned a lot, practiced hard to get me where I am now.
D: A lot of promises for the T20 world cup?
M: Well, we don?t know yet. Our team performances will be shown at the World Cup. We can have a lot of surprises for everyone.

15900307.cms

Here's the toss. Clarke calls tails and it lands tails. Clarke has won the toss and he chooses to bowl. Pakistan will be batting, while Australia will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.
Pakistan : M Hafeez, N Jamshed, A Ali, A Shafiq, M Ul-Haq*, U Akmal, K Akmal?, S Afridi, J Khan, A Ali, S Ajmal
Australia: D Warner, M Wade?, M Clarke*, D Hussey, M Hussey, G Bailey, G Maxwell, D Christian, M Johnson, J Pattinson, M Starc

Pakistan have made a few changes in the squad, having Junaid Khan play and give Anwar Ali a chance to play.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am with Pakistan and I hope they win .:)

alexczarn

Club Captain
I always like these kind of simmed stories! C'mon Aussie c'mon!

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pakistan put up a good fighting score!

5471e9c1d8802f06755e50b149e37744.gif

Some of the highlights.

Pakistan had a good fought battle with the Aussies at the pitch today, where we thought Pakistan wouldn't even get close to 240+. Wrong choices by Micheal Clarke to put in Daniel Christian or Glenn Maxwell in the last few overs. Had the choice to put in Starc but didn't. They suffered a lot from those consequences.

35k0eaq.png

Will Australia Win to tie the series up?

A: Yes
B: No

Each winner earns 250 vcash

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hwen you'll begin the Aussie innings ?

Users who are viewing this thread